forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ghosthugs__

Ugh @loud-by-the-fistful you really inspired me to make character sheets on my page like honestly what are you DOING ty lmao

lmaoooooo yw

@Pickles group

i have a drawing i did of a nude woman hanging up on my wall

what does that symbolize

gëy

but pickles
gëy doesn't exist to teachers

the unconscious desire to have the perfect body to please your male partner so you can finally sort out your deeply rooted daddy issues.

@Pickles group

What does my 3 foot tall K-2SO symbolize?

star wars supremacy

Fsjsjdbd I thought you were me and I was like "I don't remember posting that-"

@Pickles group

Also I have the sudden urge to buy the plague doctor plushies-

I want the doctor. The plague nurse is cute but not the aesthetic I'm looking for in my plague vibes

@HighPockets group

Also I have the sudden urge to buy the plague doctor plushies-

I want the doctor. The plague nurse is cute but not the aesthetic I'm looking for in my plague vibes

I want them both so they can be Plague Buddies
Friends :)

@Pickles group

one more

what does my pile of Stuff in front of my overflowing bookshelf symbolize?

a lack of control in your life as you wrestle for power over your creative writing teacher

@tungsten fastfood

one more

what does my pile of Stuff in front of my overflowing bookshelf symbolize?

You're a reader who HATES reading but she reads anyway because HER DAD MADE HER READ lmfao idk

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

The only character of mine with a shred of meaning behind her name outside of stupid AU stuff where I don't know what a name is and look up things is named Ashley Sparks. Because she has fire powers and I was twelve.

@tungsten fastfood

The only character of mine with a shred of meaning behind her name outside of stupid AU stuff where I don't know what a name is and look up things is named Ashley Sparks. Because she has fire powers and I was twelve.

Why is this ME

@ElderGod-kirky group

we all had glaringly obvious cliche names for characters when we were twelve

tho i can only remember my ex-friend's one character Emily Windsnap(?) who had air powers

@Pickles group

I have names like that for one of my projects because my sister and I wanted to be funny, and then the parents die and everyone gets new names so it doesn't really matter for a while anyways
And I've translated stuff into other languages and gotten names derived from that. It's not really a meaning though, I'm just bad at coming up with names. Especially ones that aren't contemporary

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

tho i can only remember my ex-friend's one character Emily Windsnap(?) who had air powers

there's already a series with a character called Emily Windsnap lmao, I think I have two of the books

@Pickles group

there's already a series with a character called Emily Windsnap lmao, I think I have two of the books

I REMEMBER THAT

@tungsten fastfood

???? Idk if my braincells are just Not Working but what??? Are you saying you're twelve???? I am confusion

no because that's exactly how I fucking named all of my characters because I was twelve when I made them

sorry if that was confusing LMAO