forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

the assignment i just turned in was about my "proudest moment" and blah blah, so i used one of my already-done pieces and just sprinkled in some pride bullshit. she wanted me to talk about an event, but i didn't, and at the end she wanted a theme stated. so as a 'fuck you' i said "not all 'proudest moments' are physical"

@ghosthugs__

the assignment i just turned in was about my "proudest moment" and blah blah, so i used one of my already-done pieces and just sprinkled in some pride bullshit. she wanted me to talk about an event, but i didn't, and at the end she wanted a theme stated. so as a 'fuck you' i said "not all 'proudest moments' are physical"

you are an icon

@Katastrophic group

we had to do speeches and our teacher said "everyone gets speaking anxiety, you'll get over it" so i gave my speech about social anxiety and how it can chronically affect people's lives

@ElderGod-kirky group

here's the actual quote:
"Our proudest moments don’t have to be physical. Sometimes going against our own minds is the best thing we could ever do."

the main focus of my writing was my fears, insecurities, and bad experiences related to people, and how i retreat to writing as a sort of escape from reality. i go on to say that, even though i'm afraid of staying invisible and unknown, i still have hope that i'll eventually get my stuff out there and yadda yadda. my "proudest moment" is going against my anxiety and insecurities

with some eloquent description ofc

@ghosthugs__

here's the actual quote:
"Our proudest moments don’t have to be physical. Sometimes going against our own minds is the best thing we could ever do."

the main focus of my writing was my fears, insecurities, and bad experiences related to people, and how i retreat to writing as a sort of escape from reality. i go on to say that, even though i'm afraid of staying invisible and unknown, i still have hope that i'll eventually get my stuff out there and yadda yadda. my "proudest moment" is going against my anxiety and insecurities

how is this so relatable yet inspiring at the same time-

@ElderGod-kirky group

we had to do speeches and our teacher said "everyone gets speaking anxiety, you'll get over it" so i gave my speech about social anxiety and how it can chronically affect people's lives

y e s
oh my god i loathed doing presentations and speeches and even answering questions. sometimes I'm physically shaking when put on the spot. and when my English class had participation and group collaboration as a requirement, i nearly had a heart attack

avoiding that was probably the best thing about switching to an online school tbh

Deleted user

God, Penelope Scott’s Born2Run is giving me feelings again.

@Katastrophic group

lmao thanks guys. I figured if i was going to die it would be standing on a hill lmao
passive aggressively @'ing your teachers while making them give you a good grade is the best

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Sometimes instead of doing an assignment I don't like, I tell the teacher why it's a dumb assignment in the fanciest language I know in about the same amount of required writing, and submit that instead. Or I'll do the assignment half-assed and tell them why I did it half-assed. I stopped holding back after elementary. I'm an assignment Karen.

I am so proud.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

here's the actual quote:

See I thought you were talking about drawing BTS and that quote just made my day.