forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Moxie group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: Once again, VARY YOUR SCHEDULE. Don't take the same route to school/work every day. Change what time you leave in the mornings. Get coffee randomly. Go out sometimes after work. Don't do the same exact thing every single day. I know you like routine, but I bet you like not being brutally attacked much more.

Bold of you to assume I can keep a routine in the first place

@ghosthugs__

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: Once again, VARY YOUR SCHEDULE. Don't take the same route to school/work every day. Change what time you leave in the mornings. Get coffee randomly. Go out sometimes after work. Don't do the same exact thing every single day. I know you like routine, but I bet you like not being brutally attacked much more.

Bold of you to assume I can keep a routine in the first place

same :(

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I already do that

@croccin-champagne

I take one route to work but its by car, driven by someone else, and on a highway AND I have a self defense keychain for parking lot reasons. and I never get coffee at the same time cause I'm broke and mentally ill

@HighPockets group

autistic people: :(
ppl with adhd: :)

What do I do if I'm both lol

@ghosthugs__

suffer because you can't make decisions lmao

@HighPockets group

suffer because you can't make decisions lmao

You're very correct lmao

@berlioz

ADHD person here, and can confirm :)
My therapist would be very mad at you, Pickles, if she knew what you were encouraging me to do

@Pickles group

ADHD person here, and can confirm :)
My therapist would be very mad at you, Pickles, if she knew what you were encouraging me to do

Okay well I'm sure your therapist doesn't want you to go through the traumatic experience of being stalked and attacked, and if you die they lose a client

@ElderGod-kirky group

but seriously
proudest moment?
i have flickering moments of minute pride overlapping with prolonged spouts of boredom and monotony. i don't do anything to really be proud of myself. the magazine? sure. i rewrote an oldish scene, it happened to be good, and i submitted it along with a creepy short story that got axed. boom. done. it got in, i was excited, and that's that

@ElderGod-Icefire

find something you're vaguely proud of. maybe it's that time you poured water without spilling a drop. idk. something like that. and then describe it in nauseating, exhausting, vicious detail. bam, two pages of a proud moment

@ElderGod-kirky group

find something you're vaguely proud of. maybe it's that time you poured water without spilling a drop. idk. something like that. and then describe it in nauseating, exhausting, vicious detail. bam, two pages of a proud moment

hm
not a bad idea actually
i might do that

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

But I like routine. I can’t do things randomly on purpose.