forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

find something you're vaguely proud of. maybe it's that time you poured water without spilling a drop. idk. something like that. and then describe it in nauseating, exhausting, vicious detail. bam, two pages of a proud moment

hm
not a bad idea actually
i might do that

djkfhgkb good
but make sure the level of detail is nauseating
make your teacher s u f f e r without being able to downgrade you, bc you technically fulfilled the assignment

@ElderGod-kirky group

find something you're vaguely proud of. maybe it's that time you poured water without spilling a drop. idk. something like that. and then describe it in nauseating, exhausting, vicious detail. bam, two pages of a proud moment

hm
not a bad idea actually
i might do that

djkfhgkb good
make your teacher s u f f e r without being able to downgrade you, bc you technically fulfilled the assignment

purple prose is awful and i hate it. not sure if i'll be able to, but we'll see

@ElderGod-Icefire

hm
not a bad idea actually
i might do that

djkfhgkb good

purple prose is awful and i hate it. not sure if i'll be able to, but we'll see

haha just try?

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: Once again, VARY YOUR SCHEDULE. Don't take the same route to school/work every day. Change what time you leave in the mornings. Get coffee randomly. Go out sometimes after work. Don't do the same exact thing every single day. I know you like routine, but I bet you like not being brutally attacked much more.

But I like routine. I can’t do things randomly on purpose.

Me too, but I like not having ptsd more, and time blindness is a bitch so I never leave at the same time anyway

Deleted user

I'm eating small pretzel balls and why do they c r u n c h like that

@HighPockets group

No. Please, God, no, Dom you do not understand the memories that unlocks-

What if I wished to.

Emi, Ella, and I can assure you that you do not.

@HighPockets group

or just write about something that happened online but make it sound like it happened irl

Take the plot of one of the dumbass crack roleplays we've done and make it Real

@Pickles group

or just write about something that happened online but make it sound like it happened irl

Because an apple falling in love with a wizard and talking military cats can easily be made realistic

@HighPockets group

Because an apple falling in love with a wizard and talking military cats can easily be made realistic

You mean you don't lovingly caress apples before you eat them?

@Pickles group

You mean you don't lovingly caress apples before you eat them?

NO ONE ATE ME, I STOPPED DOM BEFORE HE COULD

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

No. Please, God, no, Dom you do not understand the memories that unlocks-

What if I wished to.

Emi, Ella, and I can assure you that you do not.

I wish for confirmation from the two. Croc's Cursed Storytime did nothing to me.

@ElderGod-kirky group

"proudest moment, you say?"
"yes!"
"aight. get ready for a purple filled essay of eloquence describing the birth of the wonderful BTS"
"… that's a kpop band"
"you f o o l"

@ElderGod-Icefire

"proudest moment, you say?"
"yes!"
"aight. get ready for a purple filled essay of eloquence describing the birth of the wonderful BTS"
"… that's a kpop band"
"you f o o l"

Abdhdgsgs yes

@larcenistarsonist group

I'd like to be rude to my brian because it retains information so easily and just remembers stufand it makes me self conscious because people are always like "how do you keep getting straight AS YOU DONT EVEN STUDY??!"

@ElderGod-kirky group

still reeling over the fact that a grown ass adult that birthed me told me to shut up for semi-calmly explaining myself after practically screaming at me for a whole minute

what the actual hell
and i'm the one with an attitude