forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

dklsavnk

For a while I just Literally Forgot to brush my teeth so they're… not the best, but when I went to the dentist they said I didn't have any cavities!! I was there because I chipped one of my front teeth and had to get a root canal and crown so now I have a fake tooth too

@Pickles group

I've never had a cavity, which is cool, because due to depression I don't brush my teeth

Depressed people who somehow don't get consequences for their shitty habits 😎

Hell yeah mate
we're built different

😎😎 We're the cool kids

@ElderGod-kirky group

i had braces for about a year and a half? constantly had to get pictures done at the dentist because he was using my mouth to teach a class, and apparently my teeth moved more and better than he expected. constantly complimented my brushing when all i did was my usual. definitely could brush better when my fangs were moved and i didn't have teeth behind teeth

no flossing from this friend

@Moxie group

I had braces for like 2.5-3 years when I was only supposed to have them for two, because I was originally scheduled to get them off in March of 2020

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I've never had a cavity, which is cool, because due to depression I don't brush my teeth

Depressed people who somehow don't get consequences for their shitty habits 😎

me literally last appointment

@croccin-champagne

I got my mom's naturally really straight teeth. I had braces for like a year in elementary to fix a wonky tooth and I've had three (?) cavities in my lifetime.

dude saaaame. my mom never needed braces, and the only slight issue with my teeth is that they're a tad crooked from me hitting a boulder face first as a kid. but bcs i was young most of the teeth affected were babies so im gucci, thank god

@berlioz

Akdhhdgd Fascie boy fhdhdhddb I miss everything, I hate being offline so much

SAME I can only come on during school hours/school computers now :(

@ElderGod-Icefire

Akdhhdgd Fascie boy fhdhdhddb I miss everything, I hate being offline so much

SAME I can only come on during school hours/school computers now :(

I can only come on for like just over an hour because of the limits my parents have put on my phone and internet

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: Once again, VARY YOUR SCHEDULE. Don't take the same route to school/work every day. Change what time you leave in the mornings. Get coffee randomly. Go out sometimes after work. Don't do the same exact thing every single day. I know you like routine, but I bet you like not being brutally attacked much more.

@ghosthugs__

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: Once again, VARY YOUR SCHEDULE. Don't take the same route to school/work every day. Change what time you leave in the mornings. Get coffee randomly. Go out sometimes after work. Don't do the same exact thing every single day. I know you like routine, but I bet you like not being brutally attacked much more.

autistic people: :(
ppl with adhd: :)

@ElderGod-kirky group

on the times that i do go out (2 mile walk, with three hills, my legs have hated me) i can never go at the same time every day. i tried making it noon, but alas

i suck at time management

and i sometimes go out when I find myself getting antsy