Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

Also yes owen, bring a pencil
Multiple and different kinds
& good luck

Apparently they're pretty strict about what you can bring in. If you're doing it physically make sure they're #2 wooden pencils so the machine can read it, if you're doing it online just bring whatever type works best for you to write with.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

No one wants a random PM from someone they don't know, especially when the said person pesters them for roleplays and has barely even been on the site. It's one thing to message a friend; it's another to message a stranger and demand that they take time and energy to entertain you, especially since you simultaneously have the writing ability of an 8 year old and the desire to cram sex into everything of a teenage boy.

YES YES YES-

@HighPockets group

And anyways, you have no right to tell us to chill <3

Why is that?

because animefan is literally harassing people ❤️

They’re just bored (I asked them)

Oh my God that's not an excuse to harass people? We've been living in quarantine for a year, we're all fucking bored but we don't harass people in DMs. Weak excuse.

When I'm bored I assault my friends with my inner monologue or I find a new obsession. Never once have I been like "I'm bored time to go annoy strangers and lie about myself to get sympathy" but idk could just be me

when i'm bored i eat food or watch rav vods
try that instead of being an asshole :)

When I'm bored I read or write or go on Pinterest, or watch YouTube, or talk to my friends. Much more satisfying than being a little brat online.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Why is that?

Oh my God that's not an excuse to harass people? We've been living in quarantine for a year, we're all fucking bored but we don't harass people in DMs. Weak excuse.

When I'm bored I assault my friends with my inner monologue or I find a new obsession. Never once have I been like "I'm bored time to go annoy strangers and lie about myself to get sympathy" but idk could just be me

When I'm bored I read or write or go on Pinterest, or watch YouTube, or talk to my friends. Much more satisfying than being a little brat online.

When I'm bored, I like to draw, watch YouTube or listen to a podcast! If you try it, you'll find that it's actually much more fun than harassing strangers on the internet! <3

@Mojack group

Why is that?

When I'm bored, I like to draw, watch YouTube or listen to a podcast! If you try it, you'll find that it's actually much more fun than harassing strangers on the internet! <3

When I’m bored, I sketch, I listen to music…or I go on this neat little website where there’s a bunch of fun games to check out! https://thecomfortpack.carrd.co/ All way better than harassment :)

@requiemisback language

Why is that?

When I’m bored, I sketch, I listen to music…or I go on this neat little website where there’s a bunch of fun games to check out! https://thecomfortpack.carrd.co/ All way better than harassment :)

when i'm bored, i either talk to my friends, listen to hyperpop, or practice my art skills! i recommend either, they're better than literal harassment :))))))))

@berlioz

Also yes owen, bring a pencil
Multiple and different kinds
& good luck

Apparently they're pretty strict about what you can bring in. If you're doing it physically make sure they're #2 wooden pencils so the machine can read it, if you're doing it online just bring whatever type works best for you to write with.

I asked a teacher, they said they'll have some there but I can also bring my own, so all good

Deleted user

hey @AutoGrim : fuck you, don't harass ppl you sorry twig
you have 0 personality too so :))))))

uspokój się

Okay fascist.

@AutoGrim

uspokój się

Okay fascist.

Stop calling me a fascist (im not)

@ghosthugs__

uspokój się

Okay fascist.

d o u b t

Deleted user

uspokój się

Okay fascist.

Apparently you are, so… not gonna really argue with the facts presented to me. Also, I'm an angry communist who doesn't have time for your shit.

@AutoGrim

uspokój się

Okay fascist.

Apparently you are, so… not gonna really argue with the facts presented to me. Also, I'm an angry communist who doesn't have time for your shit.

And I don’t want to argue with a communist anyways

Deleted user

uspokój się

Okay fascist.

Why? Are you scared, fashie boy? Scared I'll bring power to the people, you little bitch baby?

@ghosthugs__

uspokój się

Okay fascist.

Why? Are you scared, fashie boy? Scared I'll bring power to the people, you little bitch baby?

ASDFGHJKL FASHIE BOY I'M DEAD

@AutoGrim

uspokój się

Okay fascist.

Not scared, I just fucking hate communists. Maybe if you knew some of the history of my country (Poland) you’d understand why we hate communism.

Deleted user

uspokój się

Okay fascist.

Not scared, I just fucking hate communists. Maybe if you knew some of the history of my country (Poland) you’d understand why we hate communism.

Honey, I am aware of our history. But I choose to do good with my beliefs, not harm. Also, Poland is queerphobic and I'm trans so… eh, whatever fashie boy.