forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: don't keep a spare key, and if you do, keep it in your car and don't tell anyone about it. You and your roommate/significant other/the person who lives with you are the only people who should know. Have security cameras. Don't let your kids' rooms be the rooms closest to an entrance in your house.

honestly if you only live with your s/o, don’t tell them

there are some crazy motherfuckers out there

Only if you’re married and you carry the rights to the house with them should you tell them. and if you get a divorce move the key and change the locks :)

@Pickles group

Only if you’re married and you carry the rights to the house with them should you tell them.

If you don't feel like you can trust them with it while you're dating, don't tell them once you're married. Nothing's gonna change about their trustworthiness and lack of murderiness because you signed a piece of paper that makes it harder for them to legally leave you
Also if you get divorced, don't have a spare key for like, a year, just to be safe, and yes absolutely change your locks. Also do that if there's been any break-ins near you

@tungsten fastfood

Only if you’re married and you carry the rights to the house with them should you tell them.

If you don't feel like you can trust them with it while you're dating, don't tell them once you're married. Nothing's gonna change about their trustworthiness and lack of murderiness because you signed a piece of paper that makes it harder for them to legally leave you
Also if you get divorced, don't have a spare key for like, a year, just to be safe, and yes absolutely change your locks. Also do that if there's been any break-ins near you

okay but I’m a crazy bitch who barely trusts people to begin with so maybe I’m just overthinking it lmao

I’m glad we can agree with locks though

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

nothing like listening to me mom blame the Texas electricity crisis on environmentalists/climate change believers, then continuing to stan Ted Cruz

@ElderGod-Icefire

Boy I just love how as soon as my dad starts yelling I start shaking and my heart feels like it's being squeezed out of my chest 🙃 oh but if I say anything I'm the bad guy 🙃

@croccin-champagne

you'd still exist in a coma, a long nap is like coma lite

you could also just do what i do and ignore all your responsibilities for a day doing nothing

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So y'all know know how I feel about government. So here's something that makes me mightily miffed.
So our lovely overlords, during the beginning of C19, seriously considered releasing prisoners for their safety. And not the weed dealers. Not the petty theft criminals.
No. Gary Ridgeway. The Green River Killer. Convicted of killing 48 women, about half of his murders. A modern Jack the Ripper. Second biggest serial killer in the US. It makes me Annoyed.

@Pickles group

Somehow I got six books behind on my reading goal, which is pretty upsetting, but I've already finished one book today, so now I'm only five behind

@croccin-champagne

Shot in the dark, he's white, isn't he.

Yeah. Though if the statistics hold true plenty of black men would have gotten out too (rearranged to reflect the scarcity of black people in WA).

I want to honestly know how many of those black men were convicted serial killers. because I guarantee most of them would have been petty crime, drug use/selling, or something along those lines

@Pickles group

Shot in the dark, he's white, isn't he.

Yeah. Though if the statistics hold true plenty of black men would have gotten out too (rearranged to reflect the scarcity of black people in WA).

I want to honestly know how many of those black men were convicted serial killers. because I guarantee most of them would have been petty crime, drug use/selling, or something along those lines

I can think of a lot of white men and no person of color. I mean I'm sure they exist, but they're definitely a disproportionate amount