forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Moxie group

Okay so I have rediscovered my hobby of reading the hilariously bad yelp reviews for restaurants I already know are good. And yknow what, people really fucking suck and will give the worst reviews for no reason. This one lady gave two stars because doordash grabbed the wrong order. Like what the fuck???? Someone gave three stars when they only said good things about the restaurant. We need to take yelp away from people, no one is responsible enough to use it.
Or. We should be able to comment on other people's posts. Because I would definitely get into fights with people who give bad reviews for no good reason.

@croccin-champagne

my place of work has an under three star rating, and only seven reviews. one of them says 'this place is proof that even people with money can be white trash' and yes, this is a very white trash area, but what the hell happened there for them to need to post that?????

@croccin-champagne

Okay so I have rediscovered my hobby of reading the hilariously bad yelp reviews for restaurants I already know are good. And yknow what, people really fucking suck and will give the worst reviews for no reason. This one lady gave two stars because doordash grabbed the wrong order. Like what the fuck???? Someone gave three stars when they only said good things about the restaurant. We need to take yelp away from people, no one is responsible enough to use it.
Or. We should be able to comment on other people's posts. Because I would definitely get into fights with people who give bad reviews for no good reason.

you would LOVE the smallbizmemes account on instagram, dude

@Moxie group

you would LOVE the smallbizmemes account on instagram, dude

Looking that up right now

@ghosthugs__

We're not that crazy, my grandparents do seem pretty odd if you don't know them, I suppose

lmaoooooo we stan odd grandparents

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

One star, Pokemon profile picture:
no estonian art :[
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo get ready for despicable me 3 and CANDADA DAY OMGOMGOMG

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

can't wait until people describe me as a colorful local

I had a new coworker express how glad she was to know me because I said odd things. I had just told her that kangaroos can’t walk backwards.

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: don't keep a spare key, and if you do, keep it in your car and don't tell anyone about it. You and your roommate/significant other/the person who lives with you are the only people who should know. Have security cameras. Don't let your kids' rooms be the rooms closest to an entrance in your house.