forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

olive skin tone is still white 💅✨

this has been a psa from me, the representative of all people with olive skin tones

No. That makes Spanish and Greek people White and I do not accept that.
Also you’re olive? Never knew.

Greeks are white

And yes I have OLIVE SKIN. It is still white, dom. Spanish is mixed.

@tungsten fastfood

olive is a skin tone, and not always indicative of race lmao

But doesn’t it have to do with race? Bc I’ve never met an olive skinned person that wasn’t at least a little ~ethnic~.

well everyone I’m ethnic now

don’t worry

@croccin-champagne

olive is a skin tone, and not always indicative of race lmao

But doesn’t it have to do with race? Bc I’ve never met an olive skinned person that wasn’t at least a little ~ethnic~.

i said almost for a reason. and i've known people with olive skintones who were very much white, too. as in they said themselves.

Deleted user

I mean, sometimes people with an olive skin tone are white or they can be white passing or mixed race, like my character Pandora who's half-Japanese and half-Italian, but generally people with olive skin tones are pretty white. I don't know this is a Wendy's sir.

Deleted user

We actually have a roleplay now to troll anime. But if you want me to start a new DM I’d be happy to! Highlights of the DM are me giving Eva psychic damage with “sexy Ben Shapiro voice”. And also the reanimating jokes, and how much we hate cishet men.

Deleted user

But cishet ones that we burn in the flames of hell.

@ClownB*tch eco

Yall i got dmed by animefan and

1. i'm ✨UpSeT✨
  2. I was send this… abomination of a character: Asuka
  3. I havent answered them yet cuz they want me to start and they keep spamming me

SO! I've come to the conclusion to troll them

@Pickles group

We actually have a roleplay now to troll anime. But if you want me to start a new DM I’d be happy to! Highlights of the DM are me giving Eva psychic damage with “sexy Ben Shapiro voice”. And also the reanimating jokes, and how much we hate cishet men.

I need this

@ClownB*tch eco

I'm making it so obvious i'm trolling lmao, my first post of the rp:
"Angelica walked around the beach looking for a pretty girl "uwu" she said as she walked up to Asuka"

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I blocked them lmao(the way they said they found me was super sus, something about the "discover" page and I didn't even realize we had one of those?? And I haven't posted a character in a Hot Minute??? Why the fuck you lyinnn bitch??? Anyways could you add me to the group DM if there's room?