forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

Hnnnn
See I rp with people like this (did it with death man too) just to like
let my 'troll' side out and mess with them/just not have to give a shit about the rp and have something to throw words at

sameeeeee it's kinda funny in a way- is that bad of me? lmao i just like messing with people, but again, the same person sent me a dm and didn't even say anything they were just like "hey" and i said "hi" and they said "wanna rp?" and i was like- wow that's forward but oKaY lmao and not to be rude but whoever said their "roleplaying" is bad, is right.

@ClownB*tch eco

There is a person on here named totallyagoblin. They have called me toxic and manipulative on multiple occasions (and now stalks my spotify) with refutable proof, they started an agere chat and personally called me out which i personally feel was not right. They invalidated my emotions many a time and I accept that I may have been toxic but they refuse to accept that they were too. I wanted to get this out of my system and also warn others that you may be manipulated and your emotions may be denied by them. I don't know how they know it is me either and I would prefer they never mentioned me. If you decide not to be my friend anymore because of them that is ok, it's happened to me before because of them.

Deleted user

There is a person on here named totallyagoblin. They have called me toxic and manipulative on multiple occasions (and now stalks my spotify) with refutable proof, they started an agere chat and personally called me out which i personally feel was not right. They invalidated my emotions many a time and I accept that I may have been toxic but they refuse to accept that they were too. I wanted to get this out of my system and also warn others that you may be manipulated and your emotions may be denied by them. I don't know how they know it is me either and I would prefer they never mentioned me. If you decide not to be my friend anymore because of them that is ok, it's happened to me before because of them.

Okay. First of all, it wasn't cool of you to bring this into a public space - you didn't need to involve other people. I just rejoined notebook to make friends and make progress on my original works, and I went out of my way to avoid starting conflict with you. I didn't call you out in my agere chat, I said that I created a new chat because someone had been toxic in the past. I'm not going to go too far into detail because, again, this is a public space, but I never invalidated your emotions or feelings when we were in contact. I was never toxic to you. I am not a mean person and I don't take advantage of others. It's taken me years to come to terms with the fact that I'm not a bad person, but I'm there now. I also never mentioned you by username, and you decided that the best opinion was to call me out by name. I have countless screenshots of your toxic messages, as well as other people who are willing to speak up about how manipulative you were. Now for the last time, please leave me alone.

Deleted user

Someone brought some private drama into a public chat :/

Ew.

Deleted user

sorry lol, i figured it was best to address the drama first and foremost.

Deleted user

sorry lol, i figured it was best to address the drama first and foremost.

Oh you're fine dude, I just was weirded out by that Alex kid.

@tungsten fastfood

it seems like Alex was being a hypocrite with little to no evidence, then felt the need to bring it forward publicly, instead of confronting goblin. like a coward.

@HighPockets group

it seems like Alex was being a hypocrite with little to no evidence, then felt the need to bring it forward publicly, instead of confronting goblin. like a coward.

This, 100%.