forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Oh god I'm dying I just suggested that both of animefan's characters date my evil cishet man cult leader guy oh no-

Deleted user

I'm late to the party so hopefully I'll be allowed into the gates of the drama pm?

I'll start a new DM, yes.

@tungsten fastfood

I hate that emoji with a burning passion

πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™€πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ˜©β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜©πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ₯΅πŸ˜³πŸ˜©πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ₯΅πŸ˜©

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I hate that emoji with a burning passion

πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™€πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ˜©β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜©πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ₯΅πŸ˜³πŸ˜©πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ₯΅πŸ˜©

Oh my god no

Deleted user

oh no asuka is fuckin ded

She said

( that was sad do you want to do a another one ?)

So I said do it again with the same characters
guess what's going to happen

oh no don't do it

@Mojack group

Speaking of strange users..
Did anyone else get a weird PM from @/xXSGHXx? Because I did, and it’s strange to say the least

@Pickles group

@Pickles babe do you want in?

Why does everything happen when I'm genuinely reading?

Poor timing and divine vengeance

This is why I don't read for more than ten minutes at a time let alone almost two hours, I was actually impressed with myself

@HighPockets group

@Pickles babe do you want in?

Why does everything happen when I'm genuinely reading?

Poor timing and divine vengeance

This is why I don't read for more than ten minutes at a time let alone almost two hours, I was actually impressed with myself

RW&RB has that effect

@The-Magician group

Ive been stalking all of this for the past two hours and I haven’t cringed while laughing so much in my life. It started as a sensible chuckle but now it’s a proper hearty laugh

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

wh-what also here's ( Coraline ) the character they're using, they say her skintone is "Mixed" whatever that means but the reference photo shows the whitest of white girls I ever darn seen. I get that white passing people exist but legit this is…. nefpgnfsaagnjofgsljgljafkjnv ahhhhhh why.

That’s is he most filled out character I’ve seen from here. Also isn’t a naked anime girl so props there.
Also just learned the term white passing and thank you for blessing my pale Saudi self.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

olive skin tone is still white πŸ’…βœ¨

this has been a psa from me, the representative of all people with olive skin tones

No. That makes Spanish and Greek people White and I do not accept that.
Also you’re olive? Never knew.