forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@The-Magician group

Y’all are strange… Who the fuck puts shrimp or ketchup or gags hot dogs in their Mac and cheese???
Seriously sounds like something my cousin would eat when drunk and only when they’re drunk.

Deleted user

Let's not get hostile guys! I'm just saying, ketchup in most food is kinda gross yo. Especially mashed potatoes, I know I said it works for potato products but not the mashed variety.

@berlioz

I'm not anti ketchup on it's own, but once someone uses it on anything I'm quick to point out "that's gross."
Thing is, I don't even know what I think it'd be ok on. I'm just waiting for someone to put ketchup on some obscure thing, like fucking pineapple or something for me to finally be like "no, this makes sense, this is what ketchup was always intended for."

@tungsten fastfood

ok I can see things like different types of casserole, meatloaf, and like, nuggies and hotdogs and whatnot. but literally the most obscure thing will make me imagine both tastes and TOGETHER just sounds absolutely horrible you know. I’ll think about it then be like bAh nah that aint it chief

@Pickles group

Shout out to barnes and noble for not having either of the books I was looking for and then making me leave with four anyways

Nice. I’m rich so I can do that now. It’s great.

I was but now I am no longer rich

@Pickles group

Do ya'll eat your mashed potatoes with or without the skin?

Without

Anyone who eats mashed potatoes with the skin is in cahoots with the devil