forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ghosthugs__

hey my dudes ima be rude

anime fan who dm-ed me, you didn't ask properly and it's kinda iffy to be messaged out of the blue. so basically,

Deleted user

Ah. Another one. I'm sorry you must suffer at their hand.

Deleted user

Oh my gosh, whyyyy. I might actually pick up a roleplay with them just to troll them into leaving people alone.

Deleted user

Okay ya know what I'm doing it. I'm going to sacrifice one of my Frankenstein OCs to them, and hopefully this won't end too badly.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

like, at least their rping has gotten somewhat better
if they really are a child like I believe roleplaying with them could help
but if they just a troll I'm going to have so much fun with this and cold rejecting them

Okay ya know what I'm doing it. I'm going to sacrifice one of my Frankenstein OCs to them, and hopefully this won't end too badly.

noooooo
make a throw away character they don't deserve that

Deleted user

noooooo
make a throw away character they don't deserve that

He's a dickweed anyways I don't feel bad for sacrificing him. He runs a CULT for heck's sake. With luck they'll animeboiiii woobify him and I'll have a good laugh.

but if they just a troll I'm going to have so much fun with this and cold rejecting them

I take it back it didn't get better

Deleted user

I take it back it didn't get better

Oh dear.

Deleted user

AW HECK THEY RESPONDED. They want a story in the "Normal" genre whatever the fuck that means. I'll keep y'all updated lmao.

Deleted user

AHHHH I'M DYING. I AM GOING TO WRECK THEIR SHIT SO BADLY. I can't wait to fuck with them on the ultimate level: writing a good story around them and totally excluding their character for the most part.