forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Uhh I specified realistic fiction because I thought that would be close and they said yes.

@ghosthugs__

Me: hey I'm not going anymore than snuggles
AnimeFan: oh ok
AnimeFan's character:

I want you to fell me all over~

LE WHAT-

Deleted user

wh-what also here's ( Coraline ) the character they're using, they say her skintone is "Mixed" whatever that means but the reference photo shows the whitest of white girls I ever darn seen. I get that white passing people exist but legit this is…. nefpgnfsaagnjofgsljgljafkjnv ahhhhhh why.

Deleted user

she does not deserve the name coraline

I'll agree.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

AnimeFan's character:

LE WHAT-

I'm just turning her down flat and very much plan on having my vampire kill her at some point

@ghosthugs__

AnimeFan's character:

LE WHAT-

I'm just turning her down flat and very much plan on having my vampire kill her at some point

sdfghjkl the right choice
dare me to make a character based on rav and rp when they respond?

wh-what also here's ( Coraline ) the character they're using, they say her skintone is "Mixed" whatever that means but the reference photo shows the whitest of white girls I ever darn seen. I get that white passing people exist but legit this is…. nefpgnfsaagnjofgsljgljafkjnv ahhhhhh why.

Don't you know if you aren't Anime Girl White you're mixed? -_- god I hate it

AnimeFan's character:

LE WHAT-

sdfghjkl the right choice
dare me to make a character based on rav and rp when they respond?

do it

Deleted user

I'm turning an actually interesting villain into a hot yaoiboi twink to appease their character. We'll see how it goes.

Deleted user

Don't you know if you aren't Anime Girl White you're mixed? -_- god I hate it

ahhh nooooo

@HighPockets group

Her eyes, eyebrows, and freckles all look like they were drawn on and/or enhanced sdfghjk
But "job: nope" made me snort-laugh tbh

@HighPockets group

I'm turning an actually interesting villain into a hot yaoiboi twink to appease their character. We'll see how it goes.

Thank you for your sacrifice

@ghosthugs__

Her eyes, eyebrows, and freckles all look like they were drawn on and/or enhanced sdfghjk
But "job: nope" made me snort-laugh tbh

job: fuck that, ima be a producer

Deleted user

Thank you for your sacrifice

The actual character:

Benjamin Bennet, an egomaniac, an unflappable villain whose only goal is to release the Elder Gods and have a kingdom of the dead of which he is the sole ruler. He's a gross ass 56 year old cishet who is very homophobic and manipulates people for breakfast. Kill him.

The modification:

(the text in the photo says: Benjamin Bennet
19 (age modified for shippppiiiinnnggg uwu uwu uwu)
Benny is like, the handsomest man alive. He's really sexy and has brown hair and green eyes and likes hot boys who can crunch him like a leaf but also sometimes likes girls
he's a cult leader uwu )