forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Our responsible adult rogue was knocked out in one of the frogs' mouths and then our cleric healed him and everyone just went "Oh… imagine waking up in a frog's mouth… poor guy"

Then our Actual Child Paladin set one on fire so yeah lmao

@tungsten fastfood

I mean if y'all have discord i was going to run an online beginner campaign, we have 3 people rn

WHERE CAN I SIGN UP

i’m not a beginner but I can help :3

@Katastrophic group

I would love for you guys to join! It's a short maybe levels 1-3 thing but it is set into a bigger campaign if people want to continue! I'll pm you guys the link when I finish getting it all set up :D

@berlioz

Dom doesn't have rap vibes, but he does have grime vibes

What’s grime?

"Grime is a genre of electronic music that emerged in London in the early 2000s. It developed out of earlier UK dance style UK garage, and draws influences from jungle, dancehall, and hip hop."

You know of any example songs?

Deleted user

YOOOO JUST DID MY FIRST DND SESSION FEELIN GOOD

I got eaten by a frog but lived to tell the tale lmao

Oh cool
I just rolled a nat 20 to seduce god :)

@HighPockets group

my first charrie died due to some bad rolls and a lot of penguins 💅

I had a super annoying bard who got stripped naked and set on fire.

My bard accidentally set a forest on fire when he tried to make a flare.

@tungsten fastfood

mine was a rouge who stayed behind in a really cold cave with a bunch of giants and vibed for a while and she got kidnapped and stuffed in an iceberg

then I proceeded to role terribly to get her out (Ace, my DM did not expect her to die), and she ended up hitting one penguin just enough to make it angry, get more ganged up on her, and as she struggled to get out, hit herself as I rolled a nat 1

💅✨

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

my first charrie died due to some bad rolls and a lot of penguins 💅

I had a super annoying bard who got stripped naked and set on fire.

My bard accidentally set a forest on fire when he tried to make a flare.

I told Jyn already, but my little bro cast a bunch of Dragon’s Breath Trap and set a forest on fire. Just because. After he had barely escaped the native people killing him when he wouldn’t shut up. He killed a few of them too. Their guide was given permission to cut his wings off.

Deleted user

Wow so this weirdo just DMed me out of the blue demanding to RP and like… creepy much? Anyways Animefan𝟘𝟘:𝟘𝟛 ──⊙──────── 𝟛:𝟚𝟟 ↻ ◁ 𝕀𝕀 ▷ ↺ is weirding me out and like I know that there are people on RP sites that do this but honestly. It just bothers me, especially because they don't have an @ and they're claiming to be black but in a really suspicious way, and also they say they're thirteen and honestly I just… don't like people like that? Like I don't generally doubt it when someone online says they're a person of color but it feels like they're accusing me of racism when I in fact just said leave me alone. Like. I am literally nineteen I have no business with thirteen year olds who don't know how to act online. Anyways what you choose to do, leave this person alone or interact with them I don't care but they are making me wary.