forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

shit gets kind of old when you have to listen to it every day for 13 years and there's barely any new songs
the only christian songs I don't mind are the hymns my grandparents sing at their church because I get to look at the sheet music so it's not dreadfully boring
and some of the christmas ones although honestly it's mostly christian artists doing secular covers/their own winter songs. Francesca Battistelli's winter songs slap

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

My parents always make fun of me when I listen to rap or hip hop and say that it's trash. "i just don't get it" like okay it's not for you to get- i get so offended about my music lol

Basically same. I really vibe w rap though I don't follow any artist particularly.

You don't have rap vibes
You have like, mediocre show tunes and Christian pop vibes

Hamilton though. There's my venn diagram. And mediocre. Rood.
Also how dare you Christian pop is worse than regular pop.

@Pickles group

My parents always make fun of me when I listen to rap or hip hop and say that it's trash. "i just don't get it" like okay it's not for you to get- i get so offended about my music lol

Basically same. I really vibe w rap though I don't follow any artist particularly.

You don't have rap vibes
You have like, mediocre show tunes and Christian pop vibes

Hamilton though. There's my venn diagram. And mediocre. Rood.
Also how dare you Christian pop is worse than regular pop.

It is but it's still your vibe

Deleted user

I'm gonna be rude to people who like directly question and disobey the teacher, like, if you're going to do it, at least have the intelligence and self preservation to do it DISCREETLY AND NOT RUIN WEARING HEADPHONES FOR THE REST OF THE CLASS

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

literally, that sucks. the people at my old school ruined being able to leave during lunch because some kids kept getting caught smoking weed in the parking lot and stuff so they ruined it for everybody. it's ridiculous.

Deleted user

THE PERSON JUST DID IT AGAIN
STG
SHES GETTING A REFFERAL FOR DISRESPECT AND BEING ON HER PHONE DURING CLASS AHA

@Pickles group

A couple friendly (: reminders because apparently not all of this is common knowledge
"trick or treat" doesn't mean "give me a treat or trick me" it means "give me a treat or I'm going to play a trick on you"
the a in lgbtqia+ doesn't stand for ally
televangalists are all shady as fuck
trans people aren't trans so they can "be straight"
pronouns don't always indicate gender. you can use pronouns that aren't associated with the way you view your gender

Deleted user

My parents got us a kitten and while Corndog is cute I know I'm going to do all the caretaking of her like I did with our last cat. Goddammit mom.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

A couple friendly (: reminders because apparently not all of this is common knowledge
"trick or treat" doesn't mean "give me a treat or trick me" it means "give me a treat or I'm going to play a trick on you"
the a in lgbtqia+ doesn't stand for ally
televangalists are all shady as fuck
trans people aren't trans so they can "be straight"
pronouns don't always indicate gender. you can use pronouns that aren't associated with the way you view your gender

yes, yes, yes, yes, and y e s.

@HighPockets group

My parents got us a kitten and while Corndog is cute I know I'm going to do all the caretaking of her like I did with our last cat. Goddammit mom.

How old is she?

Deleted user

How old is she?

Eight months, and the old owners already mostly litter trained her so she's pretty okay.

@HighPockets group

How old is she?

Eight months, and the old owners already mostly litter trained her so she's pretty okay.

She sounds so cute!