forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

pumas are terrifying. so are any kind of big cats. i love bears, though, but they're scary as well.

they're cute enough that I'm not actively afraid of them but if I came across a ✨wild✨one I would a hundred percent panic

@HighPockets group

I once saw a crow eat an entire bun that it picked up. It was in the courtyard at my school and I was waiting in line to be dropped off and this crow just. swallowed a whole-ass bun that some kid had dropped.

@Mojack group

we have uhh

coyotes
foxes
bears
lynx
skunks (I actually haven’t seen one in my town but I can smell them sometimes at night)
bobcat
geese (CANADIAN geese)
lots of birds actually
porcupines
small snakes, as far as I know while venomous ones exist in my country none of them are in my town or in the area
moose (we don’t really see them in town but they are in the surrounding area)

@Pickles group

What's a Menard??

A store with stuff for lawns and tools and stuff
Unrelated to the current conversation

I thought it was a giant mouse.

I was definitely talking about the store

@ElderGod-kirky group

pumas are terrifying. so are any kind of big cats. i love bears, though, but they're scary as well.

they're cute enough that I'm not actively afraid of them but if I came across a ✨wild✨one I would a hundred percent panic

oh, you'd panic around a wild bear?
what's your trauma?

@Katastrophic group

my cat is challenged at catching things, understandable cause she's declawed and lazier than me, but we get mice occasionally cause old house. She either squishes them when chasing them (I have no idea, its tom&jerry level stuff like pushing over things on to them) or ends up cuddling the poor things. The only time she's fully caught one she dropped it inside my dad's shoe for him to find at 4:00am the next day.

@HighPockets group

what's your trauma?

ADSFDSGJH

@Katastrophic group

unrelated, but
I want to be rude to tall people and their fucking mirrors
wtf is this shit???

i see that and raise you the mirrors in the art studio rooms. I measured them and the top is at 4 ft Like i can see if my shirt is tucked in but do i have paint on my face? I'll never know unless I do squats which no thanks
why cant all bathrooms have a taller mirror and a shorter one, or y'know, just one normal height one?

@Pickles group

what's your trauma?

Fhdshsjdb

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

what's your trauma?

bsuihabhjkhgsb

@croccin-champagne

because people desperately need something to hate on and refuse to acknowledge that every single genre of music contains good and bad music?

the only time 'country music sucks' makes sense is in reference to cookie cutter country songs made to sell that feature the exact same lyrics and music but making such a generalized comment completely ignores the fact that dolly parton exists