forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@berlioz

Did y'all know that it's a federal crime to send tiny spoons in the mail?

nervous sweating

Owen.
What. Did. You. Do.

Lol jk
But what if I had, what could they do about it

@HighPockets group

Did y'all know that it's a federal crime to send tiny spoons in the mail?

Wait why?? That's a really weird thing to be illegal

Considered drug paraphenalia, which can't be mailed.

@Pickles group

why tf would you need to heat it up, do it at room temperature you babies in case it sounds vaguely like i'm on cocaine, I'm not I swear

@berlioz

I've only ever heard of heroin being heated up to get the impurities out before injection, if you heat regular cocaine you're gonna get burnt cocaine

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Oh I plan on trolling the Marines btw. I can say this bc I doubt they’ll ever find out who it was. Might give em a good laugh too.

…by sending them tiny spoons?? I feel like they could track the package back to your address very easily lmao

@The-Magician group

I've only ever heard of heroin being heated up to get the impurities out before injection, if you heat regular cocaine you're gonna get burnt cocaine

…Owen? How do you know this?

I thought this was common knowledge?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh I plan on trolling the Marines btw. I can say this bc I doubt they’ll ever find out who it was. Might give em a good laugh too.

…by sending them tiny spoons?? I feel like they could track the package back to your address very easily lmao

Nah. They gave my brother a post paid application for army merch with an extra one for a friend. I had a bit of fun filling it out and asked for a free dog.

@Pickles group

Nah. They gave my brother a post paid application for army merch with an extra one for a friend. I had a bit of fun filling it out and asked for a free dog.

When you move out you should get a dog and name it marine