forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

The princess bride is the only heterosexual love story I will ever be interested in

i was about to mention my comfort hets yet again (it's rapunzel and eugene) but their story isn't only a love story and also i refuse to believe either of them are actually heterosexual

Wait them too tbh I didn't really like them before the series but the tts happened and here we are

@Pickles group

The princess bride is the only heterosexual love story I will ever be interested in

i was about to mention my comfort hets again (it's rapunzel and eugene) but their story isn't only a love story and also i refuse to believe neither of them are actually heterosexual

I sorta headcanon Eugene as like. Chaotic pan, tbh

Maybe that's me projecting but I can see him as a flirty, chaotic pan

I 100% accept that and I also headcanon that he's adhd

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

i was about to mention my comfort hets again (it's rapunzel and eugene) but their story isn't only a love story and also i refuse to believe neither of them are actually heterosexual

I sorta headcanon Eugene as like. Chaotic pan, tbh

Maybe that's me projecting but I can see him as a flirty, chaotic pan

I 100% accept that and I also headcanon that he's adhd

Go on…

@Pickles group

Being gay is exhausting but there's so much snow I'm so happy. But also we used up our snow days so we have to do online school which isn't super fun but I can lay down during class

@Pickles group

people really do be out here doing entire emotional animatics huh
I can't even finish a frame of one without crying

and we love you for it

@Pickles group

Influencers' particularly beauty gurus need to post every detail of their life and make up drama with their friends is weird and gross and I hate it

@Pickles group

It smells like something died in the school and it's probably the mice because we haven't been here for six days and its zero degrees outside so they don't really have food

@Pickles group

I don't know why but I never considered that a staff member at the cecil hotel killed elisa lam (for anyone who doesn't know or needs a refresher, she's the girl who was found in the water tank on the roof and there's footage of her acting weird in the elevator and no one knows wtf happened)

@berlioz

It smells like something died in the school and it's probably the mice because we haven't been here for six days and its zero degrees outside so they don't really have food

:{
that's unsettling, sorry bout that

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: If you're going to date someone online, make sure they know you guys are dating so when you meet them you don't realize you're not dating them and leading you to kill them and their family

@berlioz

Ok, I need to deliver a speech to my class that can be about anything. I was going to do it about how the gender binary is myth, but then I realized I'd rather not get hate crimed afterwords and can't really address that in such a short amount of time. I was thinking about doing it on "why you should take polytheistic religions seriously" or something like that instead, but that might be a little too niche. Does that sound like something worth listening to a speech about? What do you guys think, any ideas?

@ElderGod-kirky group

i'm not too into religion, myself, but i do have a fondness for polytheistic religions as opposed to monotheistic. don't ask me why because i don't know, that's just How I Am. so to answer your question, i'd listen to it because it touches on an interest of mine