forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

I like that people give me candy but I don't like the overabundance of romance. I mean, I like romance but not that much.
Also it always makes me feel like I need to put my love for people into words and that's not my area of expertise.

@actual-fandom-trash

At some point I started liking romance so I feel more fondly towards valentine's day than usual. I wish it was later though. For the first time in almost 18 years I sort of have a girlfriend for it and I can't even do anything about it because we're both closeted and it would be weird to go on a first date on valentine's day anyway

okay i know that i'm not As Active but you have a gf?? idk if that was a known thing but whoa!? that's so cool dude i'm happy for you!!

@Pickles group

At some point I started liking romance so I feel more fondly towards valentine's day than usual. I wish it was later though. For the first time in almost 18 years I sort of have a girlfriend for it and I can't even do anything about it because we're both closeted and it would be weird to go on a first date on valentine's day anyway

okay i know that i'm not As Active but you have a gf?? idk if that was a known thing but whoa!? that's so cool dude i'm happy for you!!

I told my friend I liked her a couple days ago and she said she liked me too and ig we're dating now, I didn't say that part outside of pms so it wasn't really a known thing

@actual-fandom-trash

anyway my friend came by my house with chocolate covered strawberries, a dinosaur eraser, and a chocolate marshmallow and i love her so much

uhh another thing is that i painted a bunch of rocks to give to my gf tomorrow!! they kinda double as a valentine's and anniversary gift cuz our 9 months is on monday

oh!! speaking of monday- the weather here became a sort of a freak show and it might snow??? school did go asynchronous tho for everyone. it's wack cuz literally less than a week ago, the temperatures were in the mid-70s and right now it's just barely above freezing
monday i think isn't even gonna get above freezing which is straight up wack

@actual-fandom-trash

I told my friend I liked her a couple days ago and she said she liked me too and ig we're dating now, I didn't say that part outside of pms so it wasn't really a known thing

that makes sense! yea i'm just happy for you cuz that's super dope

@actual-fandom-trash

would like to be slightly rude to disney for making tangled the series's ending kinda rushed
i wanted more content lol even tho tangled arguably already has more content than a lot of other movies
it do be my favorite comfort movie

@Pickles group

would like to be slightly rude to disney for making tangled the series's ending kinda rushed
i wanted more content lol even tho tangled arguably already has more content than a lot of other movies

^^^^

@actual-fandom-trash

^^^^

i actually read the novels (I still have em with me but i have to return them to the library soon) and now I miss these characters

Deleted user

I'd like to temporarily be pissed off at the snow because i was supposed to get my car back today but now I can't leave my house. XD

roode

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So…….. I have not died.

But the universe did try really hard to take me out.

Long story short

Ya girl got the Covid. It attacked my poor lungs. In the hospital for a while. Was okay. My lovely hispanic grandmother (who I have shared a number of stories about on here.) passed away. I got very depresso espresso. Then got an infection unrelated to my covid but at the same time kinda related. Hospital again.

I am very sorry to hear of a death of yours. And also C19. That’s rough, buddy.

Just got out a few days ago and have been recuperating. If any of yall have tried to contact me

MY.
BAD.

I literally have not touched my phone since this all started except to make wake/funeral arrangements with my family.

You have a ton of voicemails from me probably. (I say this because it might only be five, but then again it could be a lot more.)

The Eris train is some what up an running again. But be gentle with me….ya girl is tired

I love you all most dearly and I have not stopped thinking about any of you while I've been away.
I'll be on again all day saturday to catch up and say hi. I promise.

Dagábat. I am so glad to be with you again.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I got a job. Also I got into a magazine that still hasn’t printed yet but I told you that already. My best friend is most likely getting married this year and I’m stoked. Althalos finally has the rest of the world, though I’m finding it a bit sticky to make things fit at times; I call it Ennotia even though that makes zero geographical sense and it’s where I’m putting all my fun fantastical ideas, probably spawned by The Age of the Prókustis. But yeah. New people groups and cultures are budding. Also obvi I bought Premium which is hella cool. Having money is so nice. Probs gonna buy a car. Moving out this year too.

@HighPockets group

I might get another dog at some point, we got approved to adopt but we're waiting until spring. Might also move, if we can find a house near enough for me to keep my school. Came up with a new cast of characters (sci-fi dark academia). Uhhhh I don't remember anything else lol

@ElderGod-kirky group

i got into the same magazine as dom. recently had a mental breakdown due to female parental unit. uhh. i do be having a ton of writing projects, one of them being lesbian werewolves with an entire fuckin society outlined and ready for more depth, and also has some sweet policies and Things that are superior to most werewolf societies. i have a shitty creative writing class, as well as an equally shitty driver's ed class. that's it, i think

oh, and i'm in a covid risk area because covid is sweeping through my mom's workplace, so she's potentially bringing it home to my four-person family. with my generally Good immune system, i think i'll be okay-ish, but my asthmatic—and highly anti-masker—mother might not fare so well, even if she thinks she's gonna be asymptomatic

@saor_illust school

let's see here
- idk stuff i'd rather not talk about
- we have chickens?
- SNOW
we weren't supposed to get this much snow i swear
we never get this much snow wtf
- and managed to not fail any of my classes

so yeah not too much on my end

@Pickles group

My mom really went overboard for valentines this year. Red velvet cake mix repurposed for pink cinnamon rolls with pink cream cheese frosting, heart shaped hamburgers, heart shaped potatoes, heart shaped homemade rolls, sort of heart shaped broccoli, a lot of chocolate, and what she loves about us written on pink and white heart shaped sticky notes stuck to our bedroom doors. And we haven't even gotten to all of the meals today

@croccin-champagne

My mom really went overboard for valentines this year. Red velvet cake mix repurposed for pink cinnamon rolls with pink cream cheese frosting, heart shaped hamburgers, heart shaped potatoes, heart shaped homemade rolls, sort of heart shaped broccoli, a lot of chocolate, and what she loves about us written on pink and white heart shaped sticky notes stuck to our bedroom doors. And we haven't even gotten to all of the meals today

dude that sounds so fun??? im the only one in my house who gave out valentines, and they were fancy and home made

@Pickles group

sort of heart shaped broccoli

How

She took one of the big ones and cut it so there were two florets or whatever on each piece. It didn't really work, plus it was broccoli so ew

Deleted user

I got a job. Also I got into a magazine that still hasn’t printed yet but I told you that already. My best friend is most likely getting married this year and I’m stoked. Althalos finally has the rest of the world, though I’m finding it a bit sticky to make things fit at times; I call it Ennotia even though that makes zero geographical sense and it’s where I’m putting all my fun fantastical ideas, probably spawned by The Age of the Prókustis. But yeah. New people groups and cultures are budding. Also obvi I bought Premium which is hella cool. Having money is so nice. Probs gonna buy a car. Moving out this year too.

Excite
I dig all of this.