forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

there was this one time when I promised I would tell my friend I licked her at the end of the summer, but halfway through the summer she texted me for advice about this one girl she licked. So I really hope it turns out good for you

is licked a new term that I don't understand? am I getting too old to be hip? or do you mean licked like a dog? either way thanks i hope it turns out good too

I meant liked, I can't do grammer

@Pickles group

there was this one time when I promised I would tell my friend I licked her at the end of the summer, but halfway through the summer she texted me for advice about this one girl she licked. So I really hope it turns out good for you

is licked a new term that I don't understand? am I getting too old to be hip? or do you mean licked like a dog? either way thanks i hope it turns out good too

I meant liked, I can't do grammer

lmao good, i'm too young to be losing touch

@Pickles group

My phone charger is absolute garbage I'm gonna scream. It was on the charger all night and I'm at 8% because my charger is broken and works like two minutes ever. Ig it's a good thing I'm barely going to school today

It's definitely my phone and not any of the chargers which is honestly worse

@Mojack group

Ontario has cancelled March break for a month citing that they were worried about people travelling
People shouldn’t be travelling during this, March break or not, but you could’ve at least issued a stay at home order instead?
For many people, it’s also a mental break sort of thing, and sometimes it’s a save cost thing for childcare (someone would book their March break off to care for children who are on break, instead of hiring someone for it)

Lots of people are upset and rightfully so, and my dad’s gonna give them a call tomorrow..

So anyways yeah, being rude to the people who made this choice; didn’t even take into account of the reasons WHY we would need a March break either

Deleted user

So…….. I have not died.

But the universe did try really hard to take me out.

Long story short

Ya girl got the Covid. It attacked my poor lungs. In the hospital for a while. Was okay. My lovely hispanic grandmother (who I have shared a number of stories about on here.) passed away. I got very depresso espresso. Then got an infection unrelated to my covid but at the same time kinda related. Hospital again.

Just got out a few days ago and have been recuperating. If any of yall have tried to contact me

MY.
BAD.

I literally have not touched my phone since this all started except to make wake/funeral arrangements with my family.
The Eris train is some what up an running again. But be gentle with me….ya girl is tired

I love you all most dearly and I have not stopped thinking about any of you while I've been away.
I'll be on again all day saturday to catch up and say hi. I promise.

@The-Magician group

Hey sweetie it’s okay!
We’re just glad you’re alright.
My condolences for your grandmother, may the gods guide her safely.
Take all the time you need to just mentally prepare yourself for the day, and do not feel like you are being forced to catch up with everything that has happened here <3

@saor_illust school

Oh nuuuuu I'm so sorry to hear that Eris ;;

It's okay though!! Take as much time as you need, like Jyn said, and it's good you're feeling better and starting to heal, and remember:
Do not feel obligated to try to be active or anything on here, and it's okay to just… be.

Ack I'm sorry I don't have much to say, except that I can somewhat feel your pain about your grandmother. You've got this, Eris. You can, and absolutely will get through this tough time(s) in life.

We love you !! <3

@Pickles group

At some point I started liking romance so I feel more fondly towards valentine's day than usual. I wish it was later though. For the first time in almost 18 years I sort of have a girlfriend for it and I can't even do anything about it because we're both closeted and it would be weird to go on a first date on valentine's day anyway