forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

It was a “There was no other way” when you could Idk. Shoot him in the knee?

Shoot him in the knee, break his ankles, disarm him and tie him up, knock him out…there's multiple ways to solve this issue that aren't BOOM, HEADSHOT!

@HighPockets group

I HATE the things that are like "prove you're not a robot!! click the images with X in them!!!" like I'm not a robot I'm just not great at recognizing blurry pictures of boats :/

@HighPockets group

Well disarming him was a bit out of the question. He was murdery. But yeah. Shoot him in the foot or smth.

Knock or shoot the gun out of his hand and find a way to restrain him. Or just knock him out. I mean I'd hope that my friends wouldn't jump straight to killing me under those circumstances, y'know?

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I have to do a choreography thing for color guard and I have no idea what song I should do, any suggestions? It's for a presentation to recruit some incoming freshmen, so it has to be relevant and Hip With The Kids lmao. I'm only a junior why do I feel old–

also I didn't know where to put this but I just had the best peach cup ever??? like what the fuck that shit s l a p p e d

@Pickles group

More common sense true crime don'ts with pickles: don't sell your eleven year old virgin daughter to a stranger for the night for six dollars even if it is the 1920s

@ElderGod-Icefire

More common sense true crime don'ts with pickles: don't sell your eleven year old virgin daughter to a stranger for the night for six dollars even if it is the 1920s

sorry–
what?

@Pickles group

sorry–
what?

Idk who it was but some family sold their 11 y/o to carl panzram while he was trying to figure out why he wasn't attracted to unclean women, and then he felt she was still not clean so he gave her back in the middle of the night
more than half the entire podcast I'm listening to was about this guy's trauma and then there's still over an hour of him murdering people, it's insane

@ElderGod-Icefire

sorry–
what?

Idk who it was but some family sold their 11 y/o to carl panzram while he was trying to figure out why he wasn't attracted to unclean women, and then he felt she was still not clean so he gave her back in the middle of the night
more than half the entire podcast I'm listening to was about this guy's trauma and then there's still over an hour of him murdering people, it's insane

sdjkhjhdfbgkhsdfb
what podcast?

@Pickles group

sorry–
what?

sdjkhjhdfbgkhsdfb
what podcast?

Morbid: A true crime podcast, I recommend the whole thing but it's episodes 184 and 185

@ElderGod-Icefire

sorry–
what?

sdjkhjhdfbgkhsdfb
what podcast?

Morbid: A true crime podcast, I recommend the whole thing but it's episodes 184 and 185

ah okay! I think I've already got that set aside to listen to later

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Well disarming him was a bit out of the question. He was murdery. But yeah. Shoot him in the foot or smth.

Knock or shoot the gun out of his hand and find a way to restrain him. Or just knock him out. I mean I'd hope that my friends wouldn't jump straight to killing me under those circumstances, y'know?

One would hope, yeah.

Plus the world's most disappointing ending.

Also the dead ha giveaway.

dom I woke up like half an hour ago and this made me laugh so hard

I don’t understand why you would find it that humorous, but it’s does bring me pleasure to think on.

I have to do a choreography thing for color guard and I have no idea what song I should do, any suggestions? It's for a presentation to recruit some incoming freshmen, so it has to be relevant and Hip With The Kids lmao. I'm only a junior why do I feel old–

also I didn't know where to put this but I just had the best peach cup ever??? like what the fuck that shit s l a p p e d

Just listen to pop radio or smth.
That’s cool, bruh.

@Pickles group

My phone charger is absolute garbage I'm gonna scream. It was on the charger all night and I'm at 8% because my charger is broken and works like two minutes ever. Ig it's a good thing I'm barely going to school today

@Pickles group

And school is cancelled. That works too, but I'm already awake i told myself I'd tell my friend I liked her if we didn't have school today and now I'm freaking out. Also my good flute is there and since there's no school tomorrow I have to use my marching flute for my lesson on saturday
Hey, now I have a lot of extra time to study for all my tests and I don't have to take them in 20 minutes

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

there was this one time when I promised I would tell my friend I licked her at the end of the summer, but halfway through the summer she texted me for advice about this one girl she licked. So I really hope it turns out good for you

@HighPockets group

I HATE the things that are like "prove you're not a robot!! click the images with X in them!!!" like I'm not a robot I'm just not great at recognizing blurry pictures of boats :/

John Mulaney.

We have a shared possibility of being robots.

@Pickles group

there was this one time when I promised I would tell my friend I licked her at the end of the summer, but halfway through the summer she texted me for advice about this one girl she licked. So I really hope it turns out good for you

is licked a new term that I don't understand? am I getting too old to be hip? or do you mean licked like a dog? either way thanks i hope it turns out good too