forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

I might get another dog at some point, we got approved to adopt but we're waiting until spring. Might also move, if we can find a house near enough for me to keep my school. Came up with a new cast of characters (sci-fi dark academia). Uhhhh I don't remember anything else lol

Congrats on the floof nugget! May they be adorable and not pee everywhere.

And we stan a new cast of characters even though we have a ton already that we havent worked on ;D

Deleted user

i got into the same magazine as dom. recently had a mental breakdown due to female parental unit. uhh. i do be having a ton of writing projects, one of them being lesbian werewolves with an entire fuckin society outlined and ready for more depth, and also has some sweet policies and Things that are superior to most werewolf societies. i have a shitty creative writing class, as well as an equally shitty driver's ed class. that's it, i think

oh, and i'm in a covid risk area because covid is sweeping through my mom's workplace, so she's potentially bringing it home to my four-person family. with my generally Good immune system, i think i'll be okay-ish, but my asthmatic—and highly anti-masker—mother might not fare so well, even if she thinks she's gonna be asymptomatic

Great job!! I am proud of you. :D

Fuck parents. Honestly.

Lesbian Werewolves. Sign me tf up.

Yikes. :( I would suggest wearing a hazmat suit in your house but I think that is considered weird……and may piss off your mother.

Deleted user

My mom really went overboard for valentines this year. Red velvet cake mix repurposed for pink cinnamon rolls with pink cream cheese frosting, heart shaped hamburgers, heart shaped potatoes, heart shaped homemade rolls, sort of heart shaped broccoli, a lot of chocolate, and what she loves about us written on pink and white heart shaped sticky notes stuck to our bedroom doors. And we haven't even gotten to all of the meals today

This is so funny to me. But i'm also wildly impressed that she did all of that?
Like all I did was get a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine dont tell my doctor My family straight up dipped out of WA to a warmer state. LOL

I think its cute. Especially the heart shaped broccoli disaster.

@HighPockets group

I might get another dog at some point, we got approved to adopt but we're waiting until spring. Might also move, if we can find a house near enough for me to keep my school. Came up with a new cast of characters (sci-fi dark academia). Uhhhh I don't remember anything else lol

Congrats on the floof nugget! May they be adorable and not pee everywhere.

And we stan a new cast of characters even though we have a ton already that we havent worked on ;D

I'm hoping we get one! My grandparents got a dachshund puppy and she's absolutely adorable.
Asdgfh yeah

@HighPockets group

Is that what you want? Another smol pup?

I'd rather get a dog that's two or three years old. Honestly I'd rather get a bird or another cat, but those got vetoed.

@HighPockets group

she hasn't been on much lately, but she did get two art pieces into the magazine and one of them was chosen to be used as a cover piece!

She also worked on her character designs and they were amazing!! Plus she also said she's doing a lot better mentally, I'm very proud of her.

@Pickles group

Apparently my grandma accidentally sent my mom a ✨spicy✨ text meant for my grandpa this morning and felt the need to share that at the dinner table and now I have to share it with everyone else so I'm not alone in my discomfort

@Katastrophic group

Apparently my grandma accidentally sent my mom a ✨spicy✨ text meant for my grandpa this morning and felt the need to share that at the dinner table and now I have to share it with everyone else so I'm not alone in my discomfort

That's amazing. I would cringe if it was someone I knew but omg this made me laugh so hard

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

she hasn't been on much lately, but she did get two art pieces into the magazine and one of them was chosen to be used as a cover piece!

She also worked on her character designs and they were amazing!! Plus she also said she's doing a lot better mentally, I'm very proud of her.

Yes. All that.

@berlioz

The princess bride is the only heterosexual love story I will ever be interested in

Idk man, Wanda and Vision are pretty tight in their new series even though the relationship is kinda fucked up atm. I've always liked them together.

@ElderGod-Icefire

The princess bride is the only heterosexual love story I will ever be interested in

Idk man, Wanda and Vision are pretty tight in their new series even though the relationship is kinda fucked up atm. I've always liked them together.

^^^^
I didn't like them together previously but I do now

Deleted user

way to go grandma
XD

although the rest is quite….unfortunate.

@actual-fandom-trash

i was about to mention my comfort hets yet again (it's rapunzel and eugene) but their story isn't only a love story and also i refuse to believe either of them are actually heterosexual

@ElderGod-Icefire

i was about to mention my comfort hets again (it's rapunzel and eugene) but their story isn't only a love story and also i refuse to believe neither of them are actually heterosexual

I sorta headcanon Eugene as like. Chaotic pan, tbh

Maybe that's me projecting but I can see him as a flirty, chaotic pan

@actual-fandom-trash

i can definitely see that lol
rapunzel's also bi or pan-
i mean her relationship with cass in the series-
why yes i am a cassunzel shipper And a New Dream shipper, we exist
oh! and I saw this hc of eugene as transmasc and it lowkey makes me so happy too