forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@actual-fandom-trash

i got power back like,, an hour ago after 6 hours without it which isn't super bad
yesterday was worse cuz it was like,, 18 hours without any power
and before that, the cell services were out too so i couldn't even talk to people and ask if they were okay
also our water is officially shut off so I can't pee or drink water without having to boil which is great!! /s
like it's obviously not the worst for me cuz we have power and a house but it's still a shitty situation
on the bright side- no school all week

@actual-fandom-trash

and the worst part is that all of this was preventable (okay i'm lying it was gonna happen) if texas wasn't so stupid and just followed federal regulations for the power grids (instead of giving money to a few rich people)
this was going to happen and it was a matter of when but we could have been prepared

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I'd like to be rude to myself for hearing "Skyward Sword is getting an HD remake on the Switch!!" and my brain immediately going "HEY GROOSE IS RELEVANT AGAIN BETTER CRANK OUT THAT ANGST"

Wait it is?
Grooseland

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Yeah!!! It is!!! I'm so excited for it dkslvaknva I got into LOZ after the Wii was kind of obsolete and Skyward Sword was something I never actually got to play for myself even though Groose is still my favorite character dvklsnav so I'm just dsklavd;nvka I literally jumped out of my seat when it was announced. July can't come soon enough honestly and have you seen the special edition Joycons they announced??

Image result for skyward sword joycons

They look so good what the heck

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Ok, I need to deliver a speech to my class that can be about anything. I was going to do it about how the gender binary is myth, but then I realized I'd rather not get hate crimed afterwords and can't really address that in such a short amount of time. I was thinking about doing it on "why you should take polytheistic religions seriously" or something like that instead, but that might be a little too niche. Does that sound like something worth listening to a speech about? What do you guys think, any ideas?

I’d listen to both those so…
Um. Why polytheism is becoming more popular? Idk. I feel you ever write these up send them to me bc I’d totally be down.

@berlioz

tbh iDk bruv, idk why pagan paths are becoming more popular among the younger generations, possibly as a counter culture to the ingrained monotheism in the west. At least I'm sure that's how it's starting. If I ever do decide to do my ~schoolwork~ it probably wouldn't address the why it's more popular, but more why you should be aware and respect it.

@HighPockets group

I know I'm late with this but I'm sorry you have to deal with what's happening in Texas Aftie; if you want specific information as to some weather stuff feel free to DM me, I'm from Wisconsin so I can probably lend a hand.

@Pickles group

Y'all are out here cooking, my entire diet for the past 3 days has been assorted takeout, assorted brands of beef and cheese taquitos, and toast

I only cooked because my mom got the mushrooms for me and they were about to go bad

@Pickles group

HEATHER MAC IS A FUCKING COTTAGE CORE LESBIAN AND IN THE MUSICAL WHEN SHE SAYS "AND A SYMMETRICAL FACE, IF I TOOK A MEAT CLEAVER DOWN THE CENTER OF YOUR SKULL I'D HAVE MATCHING HALVES THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT" SHE WAS BEING A CLOSETED GAY I KNOW BECAUSE WHEN I WAS CLOSETED I DID THE SAME EXACT THING have a nice day thanks for coming to my tedtalk

@The-Magician group

So my birthday is on Monday and a friend from work was planning to take me out. He now messages me saying he doesn’t want to take me out because he doesn’t want to step inbetween me and my boyfriend.
First of all, wrong fucking day to say that to me.
Secondly, why can’t I just have a male friend other than my best friend who is just a friend? He knows he’s not stepping between me and my boyfriend so why the fuck has he done this?? I was actually looking forward to my birthday for once and now I don’t want the day to happen because he’s cancelled the only thing I was looking forward to that day 😭😭

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

HEATHER MAC IS A FUCKING COTTAGE CORE LESBIAN AND IN THE MUSICAL WHEN SHE SAYS "AND A SYMMETRICAL FACE, IF I TOOK A MEAT CLEAVER DOWN THE CENTER OF YOUR SKULL I'D HAVE MATCHING HALVES THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT" SHE WAS BEING A CLOSETED GAY I KNOW BECAUSE WHEN I WAS CLOSETED I DID THE SAME EXACT THING have a nice day thanks for coming to my tedtalk

…what.

@Pickles group

I’m gonna guess that you didn’t chop people w a cleaver. But is it a thing with symmetry? Bc that’s not a gay thing…

…no it's a way of indirectly calling someone attractive