forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Cats got et. Be like that here. Only the strong survive. Like my boy Hoichi. Then his muscles melted when my dad got tired of his kids and stole his balls. Then he got et too probably. Which was a tad sad. I liked him.

@Pickles group

I'm worried that I'm gonna accidentally get a gambling addiction. I just spent over two hours trying to get a hundred on a band recording and I haven't gotten above a 95 I have other homework to do, I do not have time to do this until I go to bed, but I NEED above a 95

@berlioz

I've only ever heard of heroin being heated up to get the impurities out before injection, if you heat regular cocaine you're gonna get burnt cocaine

…Owen? How do you know this?

I thought this was common knowledge?

So did I ha

@Pickles group

Cats got et. Be like that here. Only the strong survive. Like my boy Hoichi. Then his muscles melted when my dad got tired of his kids and stole his balls. Then he got et too probably. Which was a tad sad. I liked him.

This explains absolutely nothing lmao

@Katastrophic group

There are coyotes where I live. They eat cats.

farm cats around here get eaten too, coyotes, hawks, the occasional very mean raccoon or bobcat. Even small dogs have to be wary, my teacher had to save her teacup doggo from a hawk via shoe projectiles

Deleted user

Coyotes are adorable, deadly, but adorable
My old dog got into a fight with a coyote

@Katastrophic group

esp. since the pandemic and having less people out and about, my hometown where my parents are has been getting more and more wildlife wandering in the area. They get warnings about coyote packs about once a month or so and they had to put more deer warning signs on a few roads. We got a buck in our backyard one morning, but my mom was trying to scare it off cause it was eating her flowers lol

@HighPockets group

I think we sometimes have coyotes, but not in a while. My neighbors saw a snake go down the storm drain by their house but it was the not-dangerous stripey one and not the dangerous stripey one.

@berlioz

We get deer wandering into the neighborhood every night and coyotes yelp every morning (kinda creepy, kinda funny). Once time there was a puma in our neighborhood, and there's always at least on puma confrontation/sighting in the neighboring city per year. I'm scared of pumas.