forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

A couple friendly (: reminders because apparently not all of this is common knowledge
"trick or treat" doesn't mean "give me a treat or trick me" it means "give me a treat or I'm going to play a trick on you"
the a in lgbtqia+ doesn't stand for ally
televangalists are all shady as fuck
trans people aren't trans so they can "be straight"
pronouns don't always indicate gender. you can use pronouns that aren't associated with the way you view your gender

also night terrors are the thing where you wake up screaming in the middle of the night. it usually occurs in kids and they don't remember it when they wake up. sleep paralysis is something else. they're not synonyms.

@Mojack group

being rude to the new YouTube mobile website layout (not the app, the website) because holy hell why did they do this to the comments

They’re supposed to be below the video but now they’re to the side and if I’m watching a scary video I can’t scroll into the comments to escape anymore
Plus I just don’t like it, not as much room to read the comments, it’s compressed and I hate it
I hope this goes back to normal soon

@tungsten fastfood

oh great AMAZING edit thank you

she facetimed me today and asked about a campaign that started the characters all on level 20 (the cap)

and i was like

i know you got like 39272638392 people on your phone contacts don’t even—

iMm just >:[

@croccin-champagne

i meant your 'great edit' comment lmao

oh rip. thats why i finally blocked my ex bf. he was weirdly clingy considering how much he basically pushed me to break up with him. like its one thing to stay on speaking terms, another to constantly out of the blue text your ex

Deleted user

pronouns don't always indicate gender. you can use pronouns that aren't associated with the way you view your gender

Didn’t know that.

now you do :) I've started using they pronouns despite being a binary man because they make me happy :)

@tungsten fastfood

i meant your 'great edit' comment lmao

my brain is seed I apologize; it wasn’t sarcasm that edit did genuinely get a laugh out of me lmao

does she eat hot chip?

I was the one who ate hot chip 😩😤

can she not cook?

this statement is true

I’d get back together with her if I wasn’t so fucking unsure if I could trust her

I know she’s pining for me

tOO BAD I HAVE A CRUSH ON MY BEST FRIEND WHO IS IN A RELATIONSHIP

take that

@tungsten fastfood

like its one thing to stay on speaking terms, another to constantly out of the blue text your ex

you’re trying to stay on speaking terms with your exes? 👁👁

@ghosthugs__

can she not cook?

this statement is true

I’d get back together with her if I wasn’t so fucking unsure if I could trust her

I know she’s pining for me

tOO BAD I HAVE A CRUSH ON MY BEST FRIEND WHO IS IN A RELATIONSHIP

take that

big mood lmaoooooooooo

Deleted user

she came out as pan to me and I was like 😔✋🏻 it’s over boys

?? huh?

@croccin-champagne

like its one thing to stay on speaking terms, another to constantly out of the blue text your ex

you’re trying to stay on speaking terms with your exes? 👁👁

i was but one of them was annoying as hell and the other was as well, but eventually i blocked him and the other doesnt know how to contact me anymore so

@berlioz

Dom doesn't have rap vibes, but he does have grime vibes

What’s grime?

"Grime is a genre of electronic music that emerged in London in the early 2000s. It developed out of earlier UK dance style UK garage, and draws influences from jungle, dancehall, and hip hop."