forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Where do the other Reeds go when we're tossed out?
Do you recycle?

@tungsten fastfood

I actually save all of my reeds

Some reeds are better in different atmospheres so I keep them around in case of a performance and I need a broken in reed

Deleted user

All Reed's are broken, at least mentally

LMAOOOOOOO I LOVE YOU-

You're okay as well :)

@ghosthugs__

LMAOOOOOOO I LOVE YOU-

sorry if i made u uncomfortable, i honestly say that to everyone if they say something funny

Deleted user

LMAOOOOOOO I LOVE YOU-

sorry if i made u uncomfortable, i honestly say that to everyone if they say something funny

Oh no!! I just show affection oddly, I enjoy talking to you :)

@HighPockets group

I have the ACTs tomorrow and idek if I'm supposed to bring my own pencil or not lol

Oof, good luck! I have mine on Wednesday. I think you're supposed to bring one, I definitely would just to be safe.

@HighPockets group

You know what? I'm just gonna say it, idc if they never see it
Animefan𝟘𝟘:πŸ˜πŸ› β”€β”€βŠ™β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ πŸ›:𝟚𝟟 ↻ ◁ 𝕀𝕀 β–· β†Ί, stop fucking PMing everybody. You're being immature and an all-around brat, as well as just straight-up creepy. You've been incessantly bothering me and my friends for almost a week, you keep lying about your age, and you can barely write on top of all of that. Just. Fucking. Stop. And. Leave. Us. Alone.

@HighPockets group

No one wants a random PM from someone they don't know, especially when the said person pesters them for roleplays and has barely even been on the site. It's one thing to message a friend; it's another to message a stranger and demand that they take time and energy to entertain you, especially since you simultaneously have the writing ability of an 8 year old and the desire to cram sex into everything of a teenage boy.