forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@requiemisback language

I'd like to be rude to my inner monologue for adopting an angry Scottish accent when I was trying to format a Google Doc
I can't switch back now

bn jkdfjksz
I can't decide wether that's better or worse than when I spoke to myself in a new yorker accent for three hours becuase I just couldn't tell my voice had changed

lmao i-
i once started thinking really hard about something important (meaning i was for once trying to do some schoolwork lmao), then my subconcious decided to start speaking with a cockney accent and istg i couldn't think about anything else besides that accent for a full 10 minutes

@ghosthugs__

I'd like to be rude to my inner monologue for adopting an angry Scottish accent when I was trying to format a Google Doc
I can't switch back now

bn jkdfjksz
I can't decide wether that's better or worse than when I spoke to myself in a new yorker accent for three hours becuase I just couldn't tell my voice had changed

lmao i-
i once started thinking really hard about something important (meaning i was for once trying to do some schoolwork lmao), then my subconcious decided to start speaking with a cockney accent and istg i couldn't think about anything else besides that accent for a full 10 minutes

ahahahahahaha plz-
my subconscious is either in carpetgarden's, ross', or rav's voice lmaooooo

@Pickles group

There's a lot. of details but tl;dr

Yeah, not as short as I thought it'd be
I'm also not even through the whole thing

@Pickles group

The oklahoma girl scout murders case is not only terrifying, but also infuriating. What the actual fuck.

hi guys i live in oklahoma so this is extra terrifying for me 🤠

dw, the camp hasn't been opened since and some people were mad about it, wtf

@Pickles group

Oh forgot to mention that instead of closing down the camp for the rest of the two weeks, they just had armed guards in tents

@Mojack group

Just an overall..sad but baffling situation.

@croccin-champagne

god i remember reading about that one a while ago, and the more you read, the worse it gets, because of how many things happened leading up to it that nobody took seriously enough

@Pickles group

Just an overall..sad but baffling situation.

@Pickles group

god i remember reading about that one a while ago, and the more you read, the worse it gets, because of how many things happened leading up to it that nobody took seriously enough

I'm so angry with the owners

@Pickles group

I did my makeup for my band concert and y'all I'm hot as fuck and my lips taste like vanilla before anyone asks, no I will not be showing pictures, I already tried taking some and my camera is not good. you'll just have to take my word for it

@berlioz

Sometimes instead of doing an assignment I don't like, I tell the teacher why it's a dumb assignment in the fanciest language I know in about the same amount of required writing, and submit that instead. Or I'll do the assignment half-assed and tell them why I did it half-assed. I stopped holding back after elementary. I'm an assignment Karen.