tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

slams through door 15 minutes late with a starbucks

Yo, I think I wanna RP again.

Deleted user

same :(
Like I wanna rp so badly but my motivation always dies halfway through responding

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

don’t you love it when your dad sits down to pay you/your siblings’ allowance for the first time in two months, jokingly says “and now I will demonstrate liberal politics” and then wonders why we all hate our parents political rants

@ghosthugs__

don’t you love it when your dad sits down to pay you/your siblings’ allowance for the first time in two months, jokingly says “and now I will demonstrate liberal politics” and then wonders why we all hate our parents political rants

"and now i will demonstrate liberal politics" lowkey funny ngl
conservatives piss me off so much asdfghjkl

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

His demonstration was just saying “since y’all keep making jokes that Thomas is loaded, instead of paying you guys I’m just gonna take his money and divide it up equally among all of you, then tax him extra so he ends up with the least amount. that’s what liberals say is best, right?”
he did properly pay us before saying “good thing I’m not a liberal” but I don’t understand why my parents think this shite is necessary, none of us give a care about your straw man you force in every conversation, you’re just molding your children into balls of hate whether that’s towards you or minority groups

@ElderGod-kirky group

yeah, i feel ya ella, and I'm sorry
just today i had similar "haha liberals are Stupid" comments said when i complained about a nationalism project i gotta do for my history class. i shut him up by saying "well considering the fact that I'm taking world culture…?"

@Moxie group

His demonstration was just saying “since y’all keep making jokes that Thomas is loaded, instead of paying you guys I’m just gonna take his money and divide it up equally among all of you, then tax him extra so he ends up with the least amount. that’s what liberals say is best, right?”
he did properly pay us before saying “good thing I’m not a liberal” but I don’t understand why my parents think this shite is necessary, none of us give a care about your straw man you force in every conversation, you’re just molding your children into balls of hate whether that’s towards you or minority groups

Oh my god

@requiemisback language

i'm gonna hop onto this and be rude to myself for starting a friday night funkin mod project when i know damn well i'm gonna give up on it by tomorrow at the latest- like, i've built up all this hype for myself and for the sprites and for the custom song but at the same time i know it's gonna get scrapped eventually, if not by tomorrow or later

god i hate myself and i hate it when i do stuff like this. oh well, hopefully my motivation sticks long enough for me to actually finish this mod.

@Pickles group

My mom made "pie" that tastes like she mixed water with oatmeal, bran, and graham crackers and threw in a handful of chocolate chips and I feel like I'm gonna throw up

@tungsten fastfood

I'd like to be rude to the left side of my jaw for just locking when I'm tryna throw gummies up in the air and catch them

also i may or definitely do have TMJ because of braces changing my alignment or I might grind my teeth in my sleep because my jaw locks so fucking often and always hurts so we love that

Deleted user

I'd like to be rude to my inner monologue for adopting an angry Scottish accent when I was trying to format a Google Doc
I can't switch back now

bn jkdfjksz
I can't decide wether that's better or worse than when I spoke to myself in a new yorker accent for three hours becuase I just couldn't tell my voice had changed