people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Me taking a math quiz: surely it's been half an hour already
The clock: actually, it's only been ten minutes, good job tho
Me practicing flute: surely it's been half an hour
The clock: actually it's been almost two hours

@ElderGod-kirky group

we all had glaringly obvious cliche names for characters when we were twelve

tho i can only remember my ex-friend's one character Emily Windsnap(?) who had air powers

there's already a series with a character called Emily Windsnap lmao, I think I have two of the books

I REMEMBER THAT

oh i know

i have one of them because I can't get rid of them

OH
she named her Emily Windcrack

@The-Magician group

as an art major who's told to find a message in absolutely everything, I decided my art was supposed to be messageless, which in itself is a viable message (yay contradictions!). I only had one teacher try to explain how i should have a political message with my work, but he gave up after a bit. My painting teacher thinks is hilarious.

This right here is how I survived art and photography at college

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

i got my grade
33.5/35
feedback? "need to have consistent verb tense and consistent point of view outside of the dialog. Thanks for sharing!"
here's my thing for reference
i just
the change in point of view was purposeful
the verb tense change was purposeful
i was describing the background information, and then talked about my present sense of pride

I loved it! That last part where you made a quotation from yourself? Gold.

@ElderGod-kirky group

it was my "fuck you" to my teacher

and that piece is actually about a year old? give or take a few months. only one paragraph was added. but thank you!

@croccin-champagne

I'm not sure who needs to hear this or knows someone who does but telling the truth and saying the first thought that comes to mind are NOT the same thing and often thats just being rude

@Pickles group

It's report card time, which means it's once again time for the school to tell me I'm not gifted in creative thinking (: I'm literally a writer, musician, and artist, how am I "not creative"

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I have to get four chapters worth of government homework done before the school day ends because my dumbass just didn't fucking do it before and I need to get my F up before my mom finds out about it

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

the straights (probably just dom) reading this: w h a t

dom is definitely the only straight person here
however, as he is attracted to women, I believe that he has the capacity to understand. Should he choose to try

Should I choose. But as I said to Crocs, I ain’t into that. BTS won’t work her devilish magic on me.

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: 193 stabs doesn't really feel like self defense, especially if you put your kid back to bed in the middle and got a new knife because the first one broke

@HighPockets group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: 193 stabs doesn't really feel like self defense, especially if you put your kid back to bed in the middle and got a new knife because the first one broke

"He ran into my knife. He ran into my knife ten times."

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles, Hollywood murders edition: babes, don't stay with a shitty person because you think you owe you something. I don't care if he made you famous and gave you success, he's an abusive dick and you need to divorce him <3

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

My drama teacher is making us do mood boards.

Like how the hell do I make those??

i know how to make these, i can probably help you

It was a rhetorical question, but thank you.
I got it done

Deleted user

Eris hi I hate to be a pain again, but can you remind me what hair dye you use? This time I'll write it down I swear

LOOOOOL no worries.

Are you looking for the permanent one or the stain?

Permanent I use Arctic Fox
Stain I use Overtone

both are amazing and dont completely ruin your hair.

Deleted user

ma'am where the hell are you finding partners during a pandemic. i am having issues

ironically………….therapy

Deleted user

He is Michael.
……You know I am unaware of his particulars when it comes to architecture, but I do know that he is quite fond of the Anglo-Saxon era. So perhaps he is more fond of stone structures and earth mounds.
The man loves his rosemary garlic bread. It's almost terrifying to see him devour an entire loaf and then ask for more.