forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@The-Magician group

I’m genderfluid, biromantic demisexual, been dating a gender non-conforming individual for 6 years. I paint on my clothes with acrylics rather than fabric paints, listen to Bon Jovi, and have recently come out to my grandma as genderfluid~

@tungsten fastfood

I've dated a guy and a girl and I've regretted both and completely changed my standards on who I want as a girlfriend but I'm hopeless and stupid lmfao

i don't recommend dating men though overrated honestly :LLL

Deleted user

What does your hair look like tho?

It’s now an overgrown pixie cut

I'll admit, that is a pretty gay haircut

@tungsten fastfood

I just have long curly hair with a side part

I look like the typical country girl in these parts while it turns out I'd probably just date one and I'm extremely homosexual. A hate crime will probably be committed against me soon

@ElderGod-kirky group

uh
panromantic demisexual (probably), never dated, hair is foof and is getting trimmed down again wednesday, edgy aesthetic, and a chronic dumbass that can't calculate her own gay rating

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hair past my shoulders with faded blue dye, wavy, and chaotic/dark academia and goblincore aesthetic. Also some vaguely witchy vibes. Also an obsession with Hamlet and Shakespeare?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I have really curly hair, really short and dark brown on the sides, and maybe an inch and a half long and pink on the top, and I wear docs, brightly-colored mismatched socks, and oversized sweatshirts 90% of the time

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

hey, i cuff my jeans and my socks, sometimes even over the top of my docs

In other words, I just experimented with using an abacus as an instrument by strumming it like a guitar, my verdict is that it's a bit hard to control what with all the spinning beads, and it hurts your fingers if you do it too much, but it's fun and sounds nice, 6.5/10