forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

i'm at my grandparents house and i've already taken a shower today. so idk if they have a hot water bottle i could use or not, and i've already taken like three motrins, and if i take anymore it's bad bc too much at once, so

I feel like grandparents usually have hot water bottles
Mine gave us one that's not a water bottle, it's a gingerbread man stuffed animal thing that smells like gingerbread when he gets hot, I love him

@ElderGod-Icefire

i'm at my grandparents house and i've already taken a shower today. so idk if they have a hot water bottle i could use or not, and i've already taken like three motrins, and if i take anymore it's bad bc too much at once, so

I feel like grandparents usually have hot water bottles
Mine gave us one that's not a water bottle, it's a gingerbread man stuffed animal thing that smells like gingerbread when he gets hot, I love him

i'll probably ask in a bit
oh fun!

@tungsten fastfood

You can take a lot of NSAIDs at a time, take a couple more if your pain is persisting. It's like, five every five hours I think? You literally can't overdose on motrin/NSAIDs, so take as much as you think is appropriate. Also I take showers everyday and still take baths in the evening sometimes so gnjrkv lmfao

but a psa to all women: yeah you can't overdose on ibuprofen/motrin (but you CAN on tylenol so be careful with it if you're taking it)

just to be sure check your labels and look for acetaminophen. if it is an active ingredient then do not take more than what is directed. acetaminophen is the active pain killer in drugs like fentanyl and it's super bad for your liver. I know ibuprofen and aspirin and motrin doesn't have it, but tylenol does. PM me for questions you might have it takes like two seconds of research but i think it's all really interesting uwu

@tungsten fastfood

oh yeah but that doesn't happen instantly lmfao. knowing american culture with drugs it'll happen later but this isn't the time or place for me to bitch about that

you'll be good to take more for period pain ^^

@ElderGod-Icefire

altho, uh, i can't swallow pills so i've just been popping kids chewable motrin lmfao so it's probably not as strong as "Adult" motrin

it really makes me angry/crabby that adult pills/medicines aren't chewable D: some of us can't swallow pills

@ElderGod-Icefire

bruh my health class was like "abstinence is the best way to prevent pregnancy :)" and moved on. we barely talked about birth control (or periods!) but we spent like three weeks discussing STDs

@ElderGod-Icefire

well you CAN chew adult pills but it's not good for you at ALL

but I'm not sure about children's; it should be fine

well yes, i know that. i tried once and for one it tasted like shit and for two it was just plain gross

it's probably fine, it just means it has smaller doses and also flavoring lmao (it tastes like fucked up fake grapes)

@tungsten fastfood

mmm yeah painkilling on a diet!!!

also based on "children's" there will be a smaller dose so you're prolly good to take more for sure. could you look at it and tell me how many mg there is per pill? I'm just curious

@larcenistarsonist group

I'd like to ask you all if you'd listen to an album called ANGSTFEST because that's what my friend wants to name our album we're in the process of writing/composing. I'm debating if I should stop him or not.

@ElderGod-Icefire

mmm yeah painkilling on a diet!!!

also based on "children's" there will be a smaller dose so you're prolly good to take more for sure. could you look at it and tell me how many mg there is per pill? I'm just curious

160 mg each. also turns out it's not motrin it's tylenol so it's a fucking good thing i was limiting how much of it i was taking, i must have left the motrin at home

@ElderGod-Icefire

I'd like to ask you all if you'd listen to an album called ANGSTFEST because that's what my friend wants to name our album we're in the process of writing/composing. I'm debating if I should stop him or not.

mm the names of an album don't matter that much to me?? but i'd probably listen to it

@HighPockets group

My glasses fucking broke and I am pissed
I glued them back together but still, I've had these for 2 years and never had an issue until now. It wouldn't have been that bad if I hadn't been out and about this morning when they broke

@croccin-champagne

birth control would just regulate not stop. the ones that stop make you gain like, fifty pounds because it simulates you being pregnant and it throws your hormones completely off

it doesn't make you gain fifty pounds. I'm ON the depo rn. you just have to be careful, cause it amplifies cravings and shit, therefore making it easier to gain weight. you also gotta consume extra calcium.

plus it makes you stop bleeding sorta, but you just get double on the hormonal emotions.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Dom. Dom. How dare you ignore me. Dom.

Bruh. I don’t know you. You’ve been here for a month. Maybe I don’t feel like fighting rn. I have an odd sense of humor that I accidentally offend people with, which I am sorry for. But whatever, not gonna change who I am to please someone I don’t even like.

but a psa to all women: yeah you can't overdose on ibuprofen/motrin (but you CAN on tylenol so be careful with it if you're taking it)

Wait no. Literally heard this from my best friends dad who used to be a medic. Ibuprofen can hurt you. I think too much destroys your kidneys.

Seems eDgY imo.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Of course I would, I write angst daily

@HighPockets group

Seems eDgY imo.

The all-caps title is a bit off-putting

@tungsten fastfood

Wait no. Literally heard this from my best friends dad who used to be a medic. Ibuprofen can hurt you. I think too much destroys your kidneys.

uhh wait yes

NSAIDs in extent will hurt your stomach and cause ulcers. you are thinking of medicines that contain acetaminophen