forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Mojack group

I’m on the lowest dose possible so mine are EXTRA small but I might up my dose because I was talking with someone who essentially said

“If you feel you need it, up your dosage”

They don’t have much of a taste unless they disintegrate in my mouth in which they have one of the worst tastes I’ve ever tasted. And unfortunately they fall apart super easily because of how small they are. Double edged sword there sort of, theyre small enough to swallow without much difficulty but I have to speed run doing it

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

my antidepressants are too big to dry swallow and if I don't chug water for another thirty seconds after I swallow it I'll feel it in my chest until I go to take it again. most other pills are fine though. I'd dry swallow my allergy pills if I wasn't so dehydrated all the time

same. like y'all said, it feels like it's stuck afterwards and it's so uncomfy

@HighPockets group

I don't like dry swallowing bc I always feel like it's stuck in my throat after

^^^^

Why does it feel like that though!!!

I feel like the dry and crumbly ones actually do leave stuff behind

@Moxie group

I can swallow giant pills or like four vitamin-sized pills all in one gulp but I can’t swallow tiny pills. I don’t know what it is

@berlioz

You can take a lot of NSAIDs at a time, take a couple more if your pain is persisting. It's like, five every five hours I think? You literally can't overdose on motrin/NSAIDs, so take as much as you think is appropriate. Also I take showers everyday and still take baths in the evening sometimes so gnjrkv lmfao

but a psa to all women: yeah you can't overdose on ibuprofen/motrin (but you CAN on tylenol so be careful with it if you're taking it)

just to be sure check your labels and look for acetaminophen. if it is an active ingredient then do not take more than what is directed. acetaminophen is the active pain killer in drugs like fentanyl and it's super bad for your liver. I know ibuprofen and aspirin and motrin doesn't have it, but tylenol does. PM me for questions you might have it takes like two seconds of research but i think it's all really interesting uwu

Some of this is wrong, but Dom and others have pointed it out a bit already so that's good

• You can overdose on ibuprofen and you do have a recommended dose. For example, I'm about 125 pounds and my max per every 6 hours is four 200 mg pills. And that's max, so usually just two pills should be enough.
  • Acetaminophen is not the active drug in fentanyl, fentanyl citrate is. It's its own drug but has similar affects to acetaminophen.
  • And YES YES YES, please be careful with acetaminophen. You really shouldn't be taking it 7 days in a row twice a day, or however long your period lasts. Ibuprofen is a safer option and is actually more effective for cramping because it helps release hormones that aid in clotting and flexibility (making your uterus more flexible helps with the tightness and frequency of cramps). Common acetaminophen pills are things like pamprin, tylenol, or anything labelled "menstrual relief." I personally can't take anything with acetaminophen in it because it fucked up my liver and made me have some mystery pain and other issues. I never had an emergency over it or anything, but I went to the doctor multiple times with no conclusions before I realized it was due to my overuse of menstrual relief products. Be careful with what you're taking.

@berlioz

back streets back DA da da da

I'm back from spring break

Wazzup Owen. Nice to see you again. How’s it going? You have a good Easter? Celebrating any pagan festivals or anything?

Thank you for asking! :)
I'm still alive so that's good, but kinda depresso and having some medical issues. I did have a good easter, my parents got me a lot of junk food and we had a feast after church (which wasn't as fun as other years, covid ya know). An Irish pagan holiday that's similar to Easter is Earrach, which is the spring equinox, but I didn't do anything to celebrate it. How was your Easter? Any fun church activities?

@Pickles group

I'm really glad that I've only had one migraine in my entire life

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: be wary of track coaches. That's all I'm gonna say because I don't wanna think about the case anymore, but if you're that curious, it's jim wilder

Deleted user

whoever said that birth control is actually bad for you…….come on dude. That is just plain wrong.

Deleted user

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: be wary of track coaches. That's all I'm gonna say because I don't wanna think about the case anymore, but if you're that curious, it's jim wilder

Coaches in general, imo.

@The-Magician group

I would like to be rude to work for not giving me a break. I’m sorry but I’m still only part time and yet they have scheduled me 6/7 days and all of them keep me up past 2am… I’m screwed

@Pickles group

Coaches in general, imo.

Yeah

@croccin-champagne

I would like to be rude to work for not giving me a break. I’m sorry but I’m still only part time and yet they have scheduled me 6/7 days and all of them keep me up past 2am… I’m screwed

my dad, a manager, told me part time is a fake position basically. its your MINIMUM hours. they'll schedule you for whatever they need, whenever

@actual-fandom-trash

Straight Christians need to stop thinking that every song with "amen" in the lyrics is for them

the other day I saw some Christians get their asses handed to them and it was a great thing to have witnessed