forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

"The purpose of this Applied Knowledge Assessment is for you to create an original poem. In this lesson, you learned about imagery used in poetry along with various types of figurative language and rhyme. For this assignment, you will create a poem that responds to Gwendolyn Brooks’s poem, “We Real Cool,” that features the concepts you learned in Lesson 3"

fun times :)

@Moxie group

She wants you to respond to a 32 word poem??? Its so short

Okay but also, the thing about responding to a poem that means you can literally just copy its structure. Just put new words in the same place and call it a "response"

@ghosthugs__

hi i'm back from break lmao
anyway i'd like to be rude to mndbd for severely downgrading in terms of instagram theme
i just want aesthetic pics dammit :(

@ElderGod-kirky group

Okay but also, the thing about responding to a poem that means you can literally just copy its structure. Just put new words in the same place and call it a "response"

oh that's actually solid advice–

@Moxie group

oh that's actually solid advice–

oh sick, glad I could help a little

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

My grandma and my great aunt are coming out for my graduation and they told the wrong person who told another person and now all four of them are coming and they want to take me out to dinner and I don't really like any of them

But.. Food.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

ayyy wassup beaches it’s ya gorl
how u doin
did u miss me

Of course we missed you!
Also how dare you say "gorl" after the Despicable Me hell we endured last night-

Too bad I couldn’t be there.

@requiemisback language

i'm gonna be rude to myself for doubting my skills as a ~gamer~
i just beat the Tricky Mod for Friday Night Funkin' with a perfect score on both songs and i thought i wasn't gonna be able, but, y'know… i did. it feels really fucking good but the fact that i doubted myself even though i built up all this skill just- just feels bad man.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hnnnng there was this one song at prom and it's been stuck in my head ever since

And it goes "save a horse, ride a cowboy" hfnsddbd

thats literally just the title of the song and also WHY were they playing THAT at your prom lmao

I know. I don't know why they played it lmao

@ElderGod-Icefire

Nfabzhxg Texas lawmakers have proposed a law that would take trans kids away from their families by labelling gender affirming treatment as "child abuse" god it makes me so fucking angry, I want to scream

@requiemisback language

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: don't bring a hammer to school. also don't sacrifice people to a fake internet monster

i'm not surprised that either of those are a thing
people are nuts man