forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@requiemisback language

To the guys in my english class:

^^^^^^^^ this
i had some guy in my english class do the same thing and i had a whole breakdown over it

Wait like today or before now??

before now :/

@tungsten fastfood

@Trans_boi2021 can you stop doing the site wide shit? It's literally what we called you out on yesterday. You're putting that in places it doesn't belong. Stop.

@croccin-champagne

the rule has an exception, and thats if someone younger is vouched for by a mod I believe. like ella, who's really young but was allowed. I'm not a mod. but id vouch for mj staying

@tungsten fastfood

@Emu Can you not be rude to my friend? She's just trying to make sure I have a good golden birthday.

oh that's poggers yeah okay mhm yeah okay yeah nice time nice time let's be nice at the middle school table guys

JUST PISS OFF, ALL OF YOU (not Trans_boi)! SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE SURE I HAVE A GOOD 14th BIRTHDAY!

oh god they're mad at people on the internet oh jeez we better leave the middle school table

@HighPockets group

Dude, your friend came into the chat we made, expressly against the rules since they're 13, to wish you a happy birthday. You know, something they could do in countless other chats where it would fucking make sense to, like Appreciation. If Transboi is too immature to follow a basic rule, that's not on us.
Also why tf do you keep calling a user whose username is "transboi" by she/her pronouns??