forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@The-Magician group

I return from my last three shifts of work, and he has been mentioned again?
Gods what is the world coming to…
I think I’m just going to let Atria or Danny handle the next 5 days, I need a break 😂😂

@croccin-champagne

speaking of, gonna quickly be rude to myself for my spending habits. i do fine and then i see a cool craft and im like 'wait! i can do that!' and then i spend fifty dollars on bullshit. also i bought myself an angel foodcake and garlic cocktail shrimp for no other reason than they were on sale today

@The-Magician group

realises I get paid tomorrow
Ah… Well most of that goes towards bills.
looks at my two savings accounts
I don’t have access to that one… or that one until I want to buy a house… Welp! I shan’t be able to provide tips :/

@ElderGod-kirky group

oh speaking of jobs
i had to fill out my graduation application, and all was normal. my info, stating whether or not I'm doing a graduation ceremony, blah blah

and then it demanded i tell them what I'm doing after school
and since i checked full/part time employment, they then demanded i tell them the name of the company I'm going to work for

what the actual fuck?? i don't know????

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Nfabzhxg Texas lawmakers have proposed a law that would take trans kids away from their families by labelling gender affirming treatment as "child abuse" god it makes me so fucking angry, I want to scream

Bruh. That just ain't cool.

@Pickles group

To the guys in my english class:

@requiemisback language

^^^^^^^^ this
i had some guy in my english class do the same thing and i had a whole breakdown over it

@Pickles group

^^^^^^^^ this
i had some guy in my english class do the same thing and i had a whole breakdown over it

Wait like today or before now??