forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

hi I'm being rude to @DancingQueen because everytime I see your username, the song Dancing King (EXO) starts playing in my head and it's getting very annoying

Perfect.

:(

@Pickles group

My grandma and my great aunt are coming out for my graduation and they told the wrong person who told another person and now all four of them are coming and they want to take me out to dinner and I don't really like any of them

@HighPockets group

ayyy wassup beaches it’s ya gorl
how u doin
did u miss me

Of course we missed you!
Also how dare you say "gorl" after the Despicable Me hell we endured last night-

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

how u doin
did u miss me

Of course we missed you!
Also how dare you say "gorl" after the Despicable Me hell we endured last night-

:)

@HighPockets group

how u doin
did u miss me

Of course we missed you!

:)

:'(

@Pickles group

General Don'ts with Pickles: If you're going to condition your partner, 1. don't treat them like an animal, but 2. use reinforcement and not punishment. tell them you love when they do the thing you want them to do more of instead of punishing them for not doing the thing. especially if you didn't specify that you wanted them to do the thing. that's partly how you get misogynists

@Pickles group

there are some things that telling yourself "it's not real" just doesn't work, anyways I'm crying and actually about to throw up some people shouldn't be allowed to make movies

@Pickles group

I was watching a video of amanda reacting to the human centipede and I didn't even get halfway through her video. And before that her video reacting to hostel, which i mostly just listened to and tried not to look at

@tungsten fastfood

Oh yeah I had to watch it through Amanda. It made me feel really sick but I got through it. Thankfully she made it funny but it was still ergh

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: just a friendly reminder that something doesn't have to be a cult in order for it to be toxic

@croccin-champagne

Hnnnng there was this one song at prom and it's been stuck in my head ever since

And it goes "save a horse, ride a cowboy" hfnsddbd

thats literally just the title of the song and also WHY were they playing THAT at your prom lmao

@ElderGod-kirky group

hey any of y'all want to write a poem for me?
i'm not a poem person and this assignment is stupid, or else i would've used the ones i've already done when i had the motivation and inspiration

@Pickles group

The only poems I can write are awful haikus about book characters so if that's the assignment, absolutely, if not I can't help