forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ghosthugs__

i'm gonna be rude to myself for doubting my skills as a ~gamer~
i just beat the Tricky Mod for Friday Night Funkin' with a perfect score on both songs and i thought i wasn't gonna be able, but, y'know… i did. it feels really fucking good but the fact that i doubted myself even though i built up all this skill just- just feels bad man.

w h o a :0
i've always wanted to play friday night funkin, what's it like?

@requiemisback language

i just beat the Tricky Mod for Friday Night Funkin' with a perfect score on both songs and i thought i wasn't gonna be able, but, y'know… i did. it feels really fucking good but the fact that i doubted myself even though i built up all this skill just- just feels bad man.

it's v fun! i do recommend giving it a try :)
AND the game has lore now so that's pog too

@ghosthugs__

it's v fun! i do recommend giving it a try :)
AND the game has lore now so that's pog too

HELL YEAH LORE

@ghosthugs__

okay i can't take it any longer, i need to call someone out

@Trans_boi2021
you just give me very… uncomfy vibes??? idk something about u pisses me off. i'm sure ur great and i can't speak for how u act irl, but for now… yuck. i'm 100% willing to give u a chance tho

@requiemisback language

okay i can't take it any longer, i need to call someone out

@Trans_boi2021
you just give me very… uncomfy vibes??? idk something about u pisses me off. i'm sure ur great and i can't speak for how u act irl, but for now… yuck. i'm 100% willing to give u a chance tho

i-
i get those same vibes-
so yeah, i second that entire post hhh

@ghosthugs__

I know pretty much for a good reason why I don't like them lmao

But I agree, I third that post.

oh worm? did they pm you?

@tungsten fastfood

No it's just petty reasons

Like how they spam everything that they think everywhere onto every chat and they say things about their relationship that they shouldn't say while sitting at 13 years old, and acting like they're such a full-bred teenager at 13

But again they're young asf so I'm not really gonna say more than that lmao

@ghosthugs__

No it's just petty reasons

Like how they spam everything that they think everywhere onto every chat and they say things about their relationship that they shouldn't say while sitting at 13 years old, and acting like they're such a full-bred teenager at 13

But again they're young asf so I'm not really gonna say more than that lmao

oh yeahhhh
they also post rants on random chats and say "uwu sorry wrong chat!"

@kavinfrazier21

sorry and for the rant i put on that song one i didnt mean that chat also my friend and I share an account so u might be gettting pissed off at her not me