forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

Oh yeah be careful walking that much. When I was walking almost four miles a day I fucked my knees up real bad because my shoes were so worn down. It wears down your treads like crazy. You also might be developing blisters if you've been doing it for a couple days

i don't think I've got blisters just yet, but the top of my foot hurts after I've got weight on it for a bit, especially in one area when lightly pressed. corresponding knee sometimes throws a fit as well

@tungsten fastfood

They come fast though! I still walk daily (albeit less for the sake of my legs and knees) and I have quite a few. It's disgusting and it hurts so make sure you wear more than one pair of socks. That also might help with your pain?

@croccin-champagne

I think you just need to keep walking, though maybe starting small and working up would be better. it sounds like you just need to get used to it and afford your feet proper rest

@Pickles group

Had a horrid dream that my dad was being super homophobic and I outed myself to him
My mom and grandparents were super supportive but my dad freaked out and I'm glad it wasn't real but I'm spooked and definitely staying in the closet

@ElderGod-kirky group

hi I'm being rude to @DancingQueen because everytime I see your username, the song Dancing King (EXO) starts playing in my head and it's getting very annoying

@HighPockets group

hi I'm being rude to @DancingQueen because everytime I see your username, the song Dancing King (EXO) starts playing in my head and it's getting very annoying

Perfect.