forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Moxie group

Alright. I respect your opinion of her as being unacceptable to you. But still. Calling another human a piece of shit is something I think should be reserved for the worst of humanity. All humans deserve a measure of respect is what I'm trying to get at.
But also. Yeah duh she’s unbiased. Are you gonna say you are not heavily biased?

I think she's just saying that supreme court justices are supposed to be unbiased and uphold the constitution in an unbiased way
And amy (the most wonderful woman in the world) coney barret is definitely not that.
She also hasn't worked with law that much. And the supreme court is the highest form of law. She should have a little more experience.
Even if her political views didn't greatly affect my daily life and identity, I would still be worried about her lack of experience.

@ElderGod-Icefire

khdjsfb i was out shopping with my gramma today and there was a backpack with pride stuff on it for sale, and she gave this huff and was like "i hate that these people have taken over god's symbol of his promise and love" and I was standing there thinking "oh yes, how dare we take a symbol of love and use it as a symbol for…love, how absolutely terrible, you're so oppressed" and it was literally all I could do not to roll my eyes

Conservatives can fuck off about the pride flag and the rainbow, seriously

Deleted user

i remember seeing a tiktok about that and just dfhbeldkjbf
these karens were saying "the rainbow represents a promise"
they had nohidea NO IDEA
protesting against blm/acab i presume

@berlioz

It can still represent that to Christians, no one's stopping them from putting up rainbows around their houses or church. It can be off hue from the typical LGBTQ flag too, it's not that hard to make differing rainbows. No one has a copy right on the fucking color spectrum lol.

@ElderGod-Icefire

EXACTLY, like, it's not that big a deal, and Christians are like "tHeY sToLe tHe rAiNbOw" from who??? The rainbow is a natural thing that happens all around the world, who did we "steal the rainbow" from??

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It can still represent that to Christians, no one's stopping them from putting up rainbows around their houses or church. It can be off hue from the typical LGBTQ flag too, it's not that hard to make differing rainbows. No one has a copy right on the fucking color spectrum lol.

Such a great take.

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: I know it can be tempting, but when your thing is "murder" please do not look for people with the same interests as you

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Also I need more flamboyant gear bc I love my tie dye but that does not cut it. My new glasses though? Top tier.

Zany ties, 100%

I'll consider it. Though there is only one tie I wear outside formal occasions. It is far too small and I wear it backwards.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Creepypasta Don'ts with Ash:
If Google Maps suddenly tells you to go into a cave after giving you strange, non-road-related directions, and it can hear what you're saying, maybe don't go into the dark cave, I'd rather get lost in the forest and you're not gonna get your free couch if you're dead

@HighPockets group

i've said it before and i'll say it again. walmart hawaiian shirts

Def something to think about. Maybe consignment stores have em.

Consignment stores can have lots of cool stuff!! Definitely check them out for flamboyant clothes

@Pickles group

Hey, couples who slay together stay together.

cute or whatever but do they really and I'm talking about like platonic male cult murders not unhinged male gets an equally unhinged girlfriend who worships him and helps him murder women

@HighPockets group

Hey, couples who slay together stay together.

cute or whatever but do they really and I'm talking about like platonic male cult murders not unhinged male gets an equally unhinged girlfriend who worships him and helps him murder women

1) Platonic male cult murders sounds like one hell of a book, I'd read that shit-
2) Yeah that's a good point