forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

whoever said couples who slay together stay together u are wrong

I have a murder boy who broke up with his murder gal because murder boy was possessive and a psycho

@tungsten fastfood

it was fun to read but u gotta think that two psychos together aren’t so great

but in murder boy’s defense murder gal cheated on him with another less psycho boy so

Deleted user

Doesn't Quinn end up with Poison Ivy anyway? I'm not into DC.

holy shit really??? hell yeahhhhhh

@Pickles group

HEY
Did you write a wildly successful first book? Did you love writing it? Is the story complete? Yes? Well let me introduce to you a FOREIGN CONCEPT
WRITE A DIFFERENT BOOK INSTEAD OF A SHITTY SEQUEL THAT DOESN'T NEED TO HAPPEN

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

HEY
Did you write a wildly successful first book? Did you love writing it? Is the story complete? Yes? Well let me introduce to you a FOREIGN CONCEPT

What is this aimed at?

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

HEY

What is this aimed at?

everything popular right now
also movies

@HighPockets group

Why don't y'all go to authorities or trusted adults in your lives instead of a bunch of writers who you don't know and have no way to effectively help the situation? What exactly are you expecting us to do?

@HighPockets group

Like seriously
If you think she's going to attempt suicide, either make her call a hotline or call one for her. Take whoever lied about the boyfriend and have them take back their statement and admit that it happened. You shouldn't need an internet stranger to tell you this.

@actual-fandom-trash

i like this chat and feel comfortable talking here and shit and i just wanted to say that i accidentally hyperfixated (?) (i suspect ADHD or somethign like that for me but idk for sure so idk if i should really use that term and stuff) on tangled and its media and it has been all i can think about for weeks and i just finished rewatching the movie, series, and shorts and APparently there are books??? idk if its canon books but i will be reading them and
anyway character foils make me emotional and that's just a thing
i say it's the only thing i can think about but im lying because i've also been rereading warriors and have had thoughts about that but that's a different thing lolol
anyway character foils mwah