forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

they are not the parents of the children. if the parents don't want them watching it, then the parents can block them from watching it. not the streaming service. it's not their job to parent kids that aren't their own or pick an age where they thing it's acceptable for kids to watch it

like, there's ratings like PG13 and whatnot, but not all parents give a shit about the ratings and even some teachers

@HighPockets group

Does Disney+ have a Kids setting like Netflix? Because they could do a seven-and-under setting that has none of the PG-13 or more adult stuff and also not those three films, and it could be up to the parents whether they want their kid to be able to access that content.

@tungsten fastfood

@Space_Is_Freezing I do genuinely feel bad for how I acted. I believe your story completely. I only acted that way because that topic is extremely triggering (I have no other word to describe it), and it makes me genuinely upset to see you talk about it without some sort of warning. I’m not against you in any of the conversations; I believe you 100%, but please be mindful of what your words uncensored can do. I hope you get better and get help soon.

@Space group

I understand that completely… but in the heat of the moment when I'm crying over my keyboard, just needing to get my words out, I forget common sense. I apologize.

@Pickles group

For the next few weeks, the thing that I will be concerningly obsessed with is pretty dresses. A week into February I will be so sick of them that I will scrap all of my projects that have characters who wear dresses of any kind and will be so scared of seeing them that I won't go on pinterest for a week because most of my feed is ball gowns

@croccin-champagne

For the next few weeks, the thing that I will be concerningly obsessed with is pretty dresses. A week into February I will be so sick of them that I will scrap all of my projects that have characters who wear dresses of any kind and will be so scared of seeing them that I won't go on pinterest for a week because most of my feed is ball gowns

my feed is always full of pretty dresses because i love them and have never stopped loving them

@ElderGod-Icefire

I never watched Peter Pan, Aristocats, or Dumbo sfdgfhj
I wasn't prohibited from watching them or anything, I just had no interest in them

:O Peter Pan is one of my favorite Disney movies! Dumbo is my mom's favorite haha

@HighPockets group

I wasn't prohibited from watching them or anything, I just had no interest in them

:O Peter Pan is one of my favorite Disney movies! Dumbo is my mom's favorite haha

I'm not really a movie person, but I want to read the Peter Pan book

@ElderGod-Icefire

The book is good too, altho I need to reread it, it's been years since I last read it haha i think the last time i read it i was ten and all the metaphors flew over my head haha get it? flew?

@HighPockets group

The book is good too, altho I need to reread it, it's been years since I last read it haha i think the last time i read it i was ten and all the metaphors flew over my head haha get it? flew?

Badum tsssh!

@Pickles group

I know the rest of my family has seen Aristocats but I don't think I have
I've seen the other two though. Peter Pan was good, Dumbo was weird and boring