forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

Doesn't Dumbo have a crow named Jim Crow??
Cuz that's
Uh
Maybe don't do that??

yes. and he speaks in an exaggerated, very stereotypical AAVE voice

Oh yikes

@ElderGod-Icefire

Cuz that's
Uh
Maybe don't do that??

Oh yikes

yeahhh

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Cuz that's
Uh
Maybe don't do that??

Oh yikes

yeahhh

A long time ago Disney was on crack
Now they’re just on shitty re-make juice
at least they did shit other than princesses back then

@Katastrophic group

My art teacher once said disney is a disease (he said a lot of weird stuff idk) and honestly it applies to their movies now more than ever. At first you had the bland princesses, then the more than a little racist things and acid trips (i still have no idea how dumbo is a kids movie, that sht is unsettling), then you have the better eras where they finished up 2d and moved to 3d, bought up pixar and all that. And now it's all just remakes and their back to doing dumb stuff. Like the mulan movie? so bad. unbelievably bad, it doesn't follow the original ballad or the 2d movie, or any other chinese mythology for that matter. It looks (and is) a western knock off martial arts movie that would be more in place with the jacki chan movie era than 2020.

anyways disney is also bad in the younger arts community cause all these new kids come in thinking they're going to work for disney cause they can draw ariel or some sht, not realising that animation is a ton of work and tracing a disney princess does not mean they're good at art.

tdlr, disney has sucked and continues to suck, their redeeming movies all come from other studios they bought.

@Pickles group

Someone decided it would be a good idea to play the fire drill noise except even more high pitched to lead into some bs talk about being aware of your surroundings which would be fine that's a lie, don't try to talk at kids during lunch if not for the fact that half an hour later I was still reeling from it

@HighPockets group

Wow, love how no one at my school wanted to make the hours longer (students and teachers) but the survey they sent out was deliberately poorly worded so that people would answer that way :)))
Now no one wants to be here that long and everyone is miserable :)

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Great, we had too many positive cases in our division and now we're going virtual for 7 school days, I wanna see my friendsbut on the other hand I can just skip class and watch Twitch or Youtube
Also a bonus: My siblings still have to go to school :D

@berlioz

I'll never show you people what I look like, but imagine a scrawnier Tubbo_ with maybe a little more square-ish face (I could be biased about that though) and sometimes slightly longer hair (depends which pic of him you look at).
That man could be my twin. I think I've legitimately found my doppleganger.

@HighPockets group

Out of curiosity, what did y'all think the legal smoking age was? Because apparently two years ago it got changed to 21 and I just??? had no idea???
Well ig Beck commits identity fraud now

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

My thoughts about smoking and drinking boil down to: choose a real age of adulthood. Drinking, smoking, and army should be all in one year. Maybe even voting, though I don’t like that so much, and I still think driving should be early.

@HighPockets group

I swear that even in health class I never learned that the age changed. And it doesn't impact me since I'm not gonna smoke, but I feel like that's just probably something you should let kids know??