i'm just gonna be rude to america because w h y
fuck our country and fuck the conservatives, literally just let me move

i'm stuck with a highly conservative family
they think i'm joking when i say i want to move to alaska and away from them

sameeee

@ElderGod-kirky group

Oh
fun fact
my parents are saying that it's Antifa that stormed the capital, not conservatives, they just made it look like they were conservatives to frame them

Deleted user

Oh
fun fact
my parents are saying that it's Antifa that stormed the capital, not conservatives, they just made it look like they were conservatives to frame them

wha???? how?????

@ElderGod-kirky group

Oh
fun fact

wha???? how?????

"Antifa turned their MAGA hats around to differentiate themselves from the actual Trump supporters"

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Oh
fun fact

wha???? how?????

"Antifa turned their MAGA hats around to differentiate themselves from the actual Trump supporters"

My dad came at me with the "done people there have been proven to have also been at the BLM protests"

Deleted user

Oh
fun fact

wha???? how?????

My dad came at me with the "done people there have been proven to have also been at the BLM protests"

yeah, the same ppl shouting "fUcK bLm" were at the blm protests
sigh

@ElderGod-Icefire

Oh
fun fact

wha???? how?????

Oh god my parents are saying the same fucking thing

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

hi Trump elected amy (the most wonderful woman in the world) Coney Barrett, the worst FUCKING person to be on SCOTUS. She is a politician, Over-Catholic, OBVIOUSLY BIASED, barely experienced piece of shit who wants to undo everything RBJ did for American Women, LGBTQ+, and minority groups.

Is she a PoliticianTM? What evidence for that? Is she biased? Of course. But no less than most others. Barely experienced? Okay three years seems like not a lot. But she *was a law professor for 15 years beforehand.
I really don’t know why you have the right to call her a piece of shit.

@croccin-champagne

she was his supreme court judge nominee and a quick google search can tell you about the steps she's tried to make against gay people and abortion dominic

@ElderGod-Icefire

Obviously the second part won't bother you, you're a conservative man, Dominic

And I was taught my position by a woman.

Ok? Everyone's entitled to an opinion, no matter how they formed it, unless said opinion reinforces oppression or cruelty

I would leave it as everyone being entitled to an opinion. Once someone decides who gets freedom of thought, it isn’t. And of course there will be wrong opinions. But that is better than the truth being boxed out by popular vote.

@tungsten fastfood

hahaha it’s not as if I’ve also done my fucking research into this woman and she stands against almost everything I stand for as a human being and shouldn’t have been elected to SCOTUS because she’s a politician with no background in law or being unbiased

Alright. I respect your opinion of her as being unacceptable to you. But still. Calling another human a piece of shit is something I think should be reserved for the worst of humanity. All humans deserve a measure of respect is what I'm trying to get at.
But also. Yeah duh she’s unbiased. Are you gonna say you are not heavily biased?

@tungsten fastfood

yea this woman is OBVIOUSLY biased and SCOTUS members are not supposed to be

constitutionally

I’m not arguing about this. ACB is just a pawn being used in the Trump Administration, and she’s the consequences of people who don’t respect a dead woman’s wishes

also

I’m not debating about it with someone who simply cannot understand. You’re a conservative, white, straight male. Just stop.