forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

what does he post, aesthetic american flag+coke pictures and those create mode posts but he's just ranting about mexicans?

Mexican coke is better.

True. Mexican soda is just better in general.

@Pickles group

Had a dream that aoc's nephew came to stay with my family (in my room too, okay mom and dad) or maybe in the same place we were staying at, I'm not sure but my room was 100% there, I fell in love with him, thought very distinctly "he's going to turn out to be an asshole, I should not kiss this boy" and then did it anyway. I was right, he did turn out to be an asshole. Shame though, he was really cute. Nice eyes. Does aoc even have a nephew?

@berlioz

what does he post, aesthetic american flag+coke pictures and those create mode posts but he's just ranting about mexicans?

Mexican coke is better.

My mom takes any chance she gets to buy mexicoke. That and the ibuprofen down there is better I guess.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Had a dream that aoc's nephew came to stay with my family (in my room too, okay mom and dad) or maybe in the same place we were staying at, I'm not sure but my room was 100% there, I fell in love with him, thought very distinctly "he's going to turn out to be an asshole, I should not kiss this boy" and then did it anyway. I was right, he did turn out to be an asshole. Shame though, he was really cute. Nice eyes. Does aoc even have a nephew?

After a Google search, she has multiple, apparently

@Pickles group

Went back to bed and had a dream that sage was in a magazine for owning thigh high crocs and watching twilight seven times, which isn't a new dream, but the thing that was different was they named themself "Pixie Cut Full" and I spent five dream minutes shaking my head

@Moxie group

Lizzie are any of them as cute as the guy in your dream?

@Pickles group

Lizzie are any of them as cute as the guy in your dream?

they're all actual children as far as I can tell, so that's a resounding no

@Moxie group

Impeachment really isnt an option because of time
Pence invoking the 25th is the only thing that would get trump out of office before he's supposed to
The real question is, will Pence do it?

@tungsten fastfood

I hope so. Pence has been pushed around enough and his entire career has been ruined because of this campaign. No one will want him under anything ever again after this.

@HighPockets group

I'm not sure. Pence unfollowed Trump from his personal Twitter and changed his banner from him and Trump to him and his wife. And considering that Trump criticized Pence on Twitter while Pence was in the building being stormed…
From what I can see a lot of Trumpers have turned on Pence too. I hope he invokes it, but optimism is hard.

@tungsten fastfood

I can’t help but feel bad for him. Trump turned hundreds and thousands against him, and criticized him in probably one of the scariest moments of his life, and ruined his career.

Looking at everything, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Pence shot Trump back.

@HighPockets group

Yeah, same. If I was in a building that was being stormed, and the man I'd worked beside for 4+ years tweeted out that I "didn't have the courage" to do "what should have been done to protect our country" instead of tweeting out that people needed to exit the building and de-escalate the situation, I would be very pissed off and also incredibly betrayed.