forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOUUUUU!!!!

It’s so good to see you back! I didn’t think you would! I have a job now and amn’t on NB as much. But I’m still her for sure.

I’m gonna be honest, neither did I, but like I’ve said before, I got bored and lonely so I talked w Crocs and we arranged for me to make a dumb account, then I just decided I’d stay

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It’s so good to see you back! I didn’t think you would! I have a job now and amn’t on NB as much. But I’m still her for sure.

I’m gonna be honest, neither did I, but like I’ve said before, I got bored and lonely so I talked w Crocs and we arranged for me to make a dumb account, then I just decided I’d stay

How’s are you doing? What have you been up to?

@Pickles group

Also I’m here to remark that those who stood behind the “Blm” (in quotes) sponsored destruction have no room to speak on the Trumpers.

And ofc now any Trumper criticism is now invalid.

Oh fuck off. BLM protests aren't storming government buildings and they aren't white supremacists protesting the object of their sexual fantasies losing a presidential election fair and square.

@tungsten fastfood

And the last time someone waved a confederate flag in the rotunda was over 200 years ago

that happened tonight

There was also a KKK flag at the riot.

@HighPockets group

Also if BLM had attempted to storm the capitol they'd have been treated much more harshly. It's an embarrassment that the Trumpers got into the capitol at all, especially considering how peaceful protesters were being treated all summer.

@tungsten fastfood

uhhh I got stupidly more proud of who I am as a bisexual, came out actually, got a bunch of pride stuff, did a bunch of drum major related things, got fatter 🤠, and sat around a lot lmfao. I’m leaving out genuinely horrible shit that’s happened but that was the jist of 2020

how’s it for you homie?

@tungsten fastfood

breaking into the capitol is terrorism Dom

Yeah totally. And if they get shot that’s just logic.

yeah it’s also completely opposing what you said lmao

breaking into the capitol is terrorism Dom

Yeah totally. And if they get shot that’s just logic.

yeah it’s also completely opposing what you said lmao

Let’s drop it for now. Don’t want things to get heated. But later maybe.

@croccin-champagne

there was an armed guard(plural) at the capitol during the blm protests. during peaceful protests where all that people did was stand or sit in the street, people were shot with rubber bullets head on(the police are trained to shoot at the ground to ricochet, and from a distance) and gassed using tear gas which last i checked was illegal to use in a situation like that.

but nazis with guns show up to the white house and the people in charge are literally like, and this is an actual paraphrased quote available on the internet 'you guys need to calm down' and 'we just have to let them do their thing now'

people lost fucking eyes for standing in the street, people were killed for absolutely nothing but yeah lets compare the two. makes sense. totally

@HighPockets group

My leg is killing me right now :)

rip homie

you good?

Yeah, I've just been in the habit of curling it up under me during online class and so it's sore since I've had a big workload the past few days

uhhh I got stupidly more proud of who I am as a bisexual, came out actually, got a bunch of pride stuff, did a bunch of drum major related things, got fatter 🤠, and sat around a lot lmfao. I’m leaving out genuinely horrible shit that’s happened but that was the jist of 2020

how’s it for you homie?

Cool, cool. Sorry to hear about the not said.
I’m pretty good. Like I said, I finally got off my ass after finishing college and got a job with some parental prodding. That’s basically my life now but I love it there. Basically everyone there is awesome and I get free food. Also I go to into a magazine with writing, thanks to Crocs. So that’s cool. I’ve actually been a tad more active in writing recently. I bought myself a keyboard (my brother named it Mikey Bord) which has helped with that. Invented a new universe the other day, as one does, thanks to a dream. I finally have money so when I cash my newest paycheck I’ma buy Premium for a couple months. Gotta feed Lord andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) y’know. Only fair and I want to use all the cool stuff.