forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Y'all covid bitches: how long did it take for your sense of taste to come back?

Uhmm about two or three weeks, why?

My uncle and his gf had it and they didn't get theirs back for a while

@ElderGod-Icefire

Y'all covid bitches: how long did it take for your sense of taste to come back?

Uhmm about two or three weeks, why?

My uncle and his gf had it and they didn't get theirs back for a while

Ah alright

@Pickles group

I can feel 2021 Pickles hating me already

Does she though? Yes I have waited a long time to post this.

I'm trying to not hate things but yeah probably

@Pickles group

Disney STILL has not gotten the message that Hades isn't a villain and honestly that pisses me off
And some of the choreography in the descendants movies is Yikes

@croccin-champagne

Disney STILL has not gotten the message that Hades isn't a villain and honestly that pisses me off
And some of the choreography in the descendants movies is Yikes

the descendants movies are yikes. like i like em dont get me wrong buy mal would make a better villain for sure

@berlioz

My main complaint with everything disney (especially descendants tho) is why is everyone fucking sopranos??

It's the only range children can hear

@ElderGod-Icefire

My main complaint with everything disney (especially descendants tho) is why is everyone fucking sopranos??

I have no idea how to respond to this lmao

@ElderGod-Icefire

I have no idea how to respond to this lmao

Not in a bad way, just genuinely. Don't know what to say in response lmao

@HighPockets group

The Disney songs being soprano doesn't bother me, but I'm sure that it sure bothers everyone else around me
It's not gonna stop this mezzo/alto 1 :)

@ElderGod-kirky group

i have a Rant :)))

so, we did a Christmas party thing today. it was a combo of my grandmother's birthday as well because hers is on christmas eve, so there's also that to consider

intended guests: me, sister, mom, dad, grandmother, grandfather, aunt, uncle, sierra (cousin), james (cousin hubby), LJ (baby cousin), and rose (baby cousin)

actual gusts: all except aunt and uncle

so here's the thing. my grand parents always get us stuff for christmas, and used to give everyone money. but they also had a limit on when they would give the children presents. sierra is OVER TWENTY and has two kids. sister and i aren't yet adults. there's an age gap. and corona has been shit to everyone, so money was tight

rose and lj got presents because they're great grandkids. sister and i got presents because we're grandkids, but also Not Adults. three presents each that weren't that extravagant. my mom and aunt got ONE present each because they're her kids. she also got my grandfather some stuff. everyone got a bag or package of candy. EVERYONE. no one (to cousin and aunt's knowledge) got money because they just can't. sister and i got 40 bucks each after cousin left with her group (which would make 100 bucks each including present price, since both were roughly 60 bucks). my grandmother withheld my aunt and uncle's gifts so that she could give it to them herself instead of passing it off to sierra to give to them

sierra fuckin. complained to my aunt that she and james didn't get anything. crystal had the gall to say "well, i guess if you consider candy a gift. but i was just surprised that not everyone got something. feelings could be hurt you know." this is to my mom. she is complaining to my mom behind my grandmother's back, just because sierra didn't get a fucking present. except she DID. she got a thing of candy! and she should KNOW that her present days are over because she's OVER FUCKING TWENTY AND HAS TWO KIDS. sister and i still get shit because we're cHILDREN STILL. and the money thing. they didn't pass out money to everyone because that's a lot of fucking money to give out, especially since they usually do 20 bucks a person. and ESPECIALLY because of how covid has affected income

both of them were being ungrateful shits, with sierra whining to her mom and my aunt making a big deal over it. and my mom is angrily relaying this over our game of uno, and we're all in disbelief at the fucking audacity, and my poor grandma starts crying because of this (my mom now feels bad for telling her. she didn't mean to make her upset, she was just pissed off and it burst out)

@Pickles group

A video of some guy pranking his friend by coming out as "a transgender", his friend pulled out a knife and then was like "god doesn't like gays you're gay bro"