forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

also a lot of puppies assume other animals are at least similar to them, even regardless of size. we have to get on my puppy because he forgets the cat isnt as big or sturdy as him and he sometimes accidentally hurts her. tho she once chomped down on his lip so hard he bled because he wouldnt leave her alone

@Pickles group

We're watching Klaus and it's great but personally I think they should have made Jesper and Klaus the same age and have them fall in love instead of the teacher and Jesper have whatever's going on. It would be really cute

@ElderGod-Icefire

I don't know what Klaus is????

Also unrelated but genuinely, fuck conservative parents who tell little kids that something a family member is doing is a sin. Because when I was little, my aunt was living with her boyfriend (now her husband. He's a great guy) and I have this memory of someone in my family (either my mom or my grandma) telling me that what my aunt was doing (living with a man she wasn't married to) was a sin and God didn't like it. So I spent years thinking my aunt was a bad person and a sinner, just because she, a consenting adult in love with someone, lived with another consenting adult who was also in love with her. I spent years thinking of my aunt as a bad person, and she is honestly one of the nicest people ever. I just. I hate that my parents did that to me, and to her as well

@Pickles group

I don't get why living with someone you're not married to is bad?? Like you can live in a house with someone and not fuck them I genuinely don't understand the issue with living with someone

@ElderGod-Icefire

I don't get why living with someone you're not married to is bad?? Like you can live in a house with someone and not fuck them I genuinely don't understand the issue with living with someone

I think it's because ~sex~ before marriage is a ~sin~ but that's not something you can explain to a little kid???

@Pickles group

I think it's because ~sex~ before marriage is a ~sin~ but that's not something you can explain to a little kid???

Yeah, that's the only issue I can think of with it, but really your first thought when someone, especially your kid, says they're doing something shouldn't be "they're having SEX", and I've had people talk about it when everyone present was 15-16, so like. What

@ElderGod-Icefire

Yeah, that's the only issue I can think of with it, but really your first thought when someone, especially your kid, says they're doing something shouldn't be "they're having SEX", and I've had people talk about it when everyone present was 15-16, so like. What

No that's not quite what happened. My mom/grandma was telling me that them living together was a sin and I was like 7. Not old enough for a sex talk. But yeah I get what you're saying

@Pickles group

I mean if the sex part is the bad part, why would you assume that your kid living with their partner means they're having sex? yeah they probably are but not necessarily, and it's still a weird thing to assume about the person you gave birth to

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

moral of the story: puppies are stupid and forget they're big

my dog thinks he's a lapdog
he weighs 100 pounds and once scared off a potential home invader because he wanted to play with them but he sounds so threatening that they just took off

@croccin-champagne

moral of the story: puppies are stupid and forget they're big

my dog thinks he's a lapdog
he weighs 100 pounds and once scared off a potential home invader because he wanted to play with them but he sounds so threatening that they just took off

dude i feel that. we have a malamute and she weighs around a hundred as well, and she LOVES cuddling and also forcing people to move because she is lorge. and her boof(bark, but it sounds like a boof) is VERY loud and threatening and she's scared off delivery people and kids creeping around to commit crime

you hear her bark at the two year old of our neighbor and you'd think she's scaring him off but her tail is waggin away

@ElderGod-Icefire

I mean if the sex part is the bad part, why would you assume that your kid living with their partner means they're having sex? yeah they probably are but not necessarily, and it's still a weird thing to assume about the person you gave birth to

Other side of the family. My dad's sister was living with her boyfriend, my mom's mom was the one that said it was a sin

@Pickles group

I got all A's on my three "exams"?? Damn okay good job me. I got a 97 on my psych exam, which, granted, was weighted, but still I'm surprised, thanks Hank Green. My second quarter grades were mostly a little lower than first quarter, but my calc grade went up 9 percent. I should have checked my grades sooner. It's giving me the happy brain juice

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I got all A's on my three "exams"?? Damn okay good job me. I got a 97 on my psych exam, which, granted, was weighted, but still I'm surprised, thanks Hank Green. My second quarter grades were mostly a little lower than first quarter, but my calc grade went up 9 percent. I should have checked my grades sooner. It's giving me the happy brain juice

So apparently I need to watch Hank Green.

@Pickles group

So apparently I need to watch Hank Green.

My love for him is becoming less and less ironic
And thanks guys, y'all need to remind me of this next semester when I don't want to study for eight hours

@croccin-champagne

one of the worst things for me right now, during this pandemic, is knowing that there are people out there who decided my family was a reasonable loss. that i have family members and friends and family friends who decided my mom, my dad, my little sister and my great grand parents were okay to lose. that they were just an acceptable casualty.

i lost one of my great grandmothers to this virus. i could lose half my family, be orphaned, because of this virus. and people that i thought were family see that as okay, simply because they don't want to wear a mask, or not go out for BRUNCH.

my neighbor, who i honestly loved, who voted for trump on a completely different topic, was complaining to my mom about covid restrictions and calling the whole thing 'blown way out of proportion'. he asked her if she even knew anyone who had died, and my mom told him that yeah, my great grandmother died the day before of covid. nobody ever knows how to respond to that, because nobody ever expects a valid response. they just expect people to nod along uncomfortably.

but regardless of knowing people who have died, how can these people still live with themselves after deciding that someone else's life is less important than their ability to go to the store without a mask? how can anyone not feel immensely guilty for deciding who's worth living and dying?? you don't have to know someone who's died to believe in the virus. my family did long before we lost silvia to it. because even the chance of it existing should be enough to make people think 'oh, maybe i'll follow the guidelines to keep my fellow humans safe'. but they don't. they preach hoax, call it fake and spout fake statistics about faked numbers and people coming out of it like it was a cold while ignoring the people with long term side effects and the people who died and the people who lost family, kids, lovers, parents and friends to it.

in short: fuck literally everyone who fits this bill because people are dying and you're upset about five people not being able to come to your new years party?