forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Katastrophic group

Got told by my dentist that if I don't stop nervously biting my cheek and go back to the orthodontist to get my teeth fixed so my mouth closes right and not around my cheek, I might get cancer. Funky.
I hated my old dentist because she and everyone who worked there were super weird, I hate my new one because they say stuff like this and make me paranoid

yikes that sucks, but that is true. repetative inuries/healing can cause an increase in cell mutation (or at the very least an increased risk for it). That's why you have to wear masks so you don't breath the debris and dust during construction, it causes similar injuries in the lungs that are constantly healing.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Got told by my dentist that if I don't stop nervously biting my cheek and go back to the orthodontist to get my teeth fixed so my mouth closes right and not around my cheek, I might get cancer. Funky.

How does that’s make any sense.

@ccb group

I hated my old dentist because she and everyone who worked there were super weird, I hate my new one because they say stuff like this and make me paranoid

yikes that sucks, but that is true. repetative inuries/healing can cause an increase in cell mutation (or at the very least an increased risk for it). That's why you have to wear masks so you don't breath the debris and dust during construction, it causes similar injuries in the lungs that are constantly healing.

oh yikes that does not bode well for me

@berlioz

My eye doctor keeps saying that if I keep going outside without sunglasses I could get cancer due to my eye color being the most vulnerable. But like buddy I don't even go outside lol.

@Pickles group

Me driving my dad's car
Rain: lightens up a little so the wipers do the squeaky thing for 1 second
My dad: TURN THE WIPERS DOWN OR YOU'LL MESS THEM UP
Me: presses on the gas pedal
My dad: don't let it get above 3, it's bad for the car
My dad driving my car
Rain: sprinkles
Wipers on full blast: SQUEAK
My dad: goes up to 3 every time he takes off

Side note, his driving makes me super carsick and I'm going to toss my cookies, figuratively and literally

@Pickles group

Oh, to not be sitting and be randomly hit with an overwhelming wave of loving a person and then thinking about them for too long and starting to hate them

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts With Pickles: If your child is

DON'T blame the relatives. Also don't give one of your children a god complex by treating him better than the rest of your kids and letting him get away with disgusting things :)
And for the rest of you, televangelists are weird and creepy, don't trust them

@Pickles group

And as a general rule, if someone's not allowing you to yiffy with your significant other except on days they specifically say it's okay, you're in a cult

@Pickles group

sometimes you need to take a step back and look at the things happening in your life objectively, without people's justifications for what they're doing, and ask yourself if you're in a horror movie. personally i do this obsessively, usually weekly and whenever I meet a new person. maybe not healthy to do it so often, but i haven't joined a cult yet so it's working

@Pickles group

Hey!! Construction people!!! A big red flag is someone asking you to build a secret bed in the temple you're building for them

I'm listening to a podcast about Warren Jeffs and holy fucking shit

@The-Magician group

True Crime Don'ts With Pickles: If your child is

DON'T blame the relatives. Also don't give one of your children a god complex by treating him better than the rest of your kids and letting him get away with disgusting things :)

I really needed to hear this, thank the feckin gods someone else gets it! I really want to have my brother put down for what he does…

@croccin-champagne

sometimes you need to take a step back and look at the things happening in your life objectively, without people's justifications for what they're doing, and ask yourself if you're in a horror movie. personally i do this obsessively, usually weekly and whenever I meet a new person. maybe not healthy to do it so often, but i haven't joined a cult yet so it's working

lmao this is basically what my mom made my dad do in reference to his mother. for those of you who are familiar with the show sons of anarchy–

yeah she was basically a real life gemma

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

And as a general rule, if someone's not allowing you to yiffy with your significant other except on days they specifically say it's okay, you're in a cult

Well to be fair, some Christians don’t yiff 24h before Mass.

@Pickles group

Well to be fair, some Christians don’t yiff 24h before Mass.

Dominic no one is saying "you cannot have sex today because I Said So, you absolutely Cannot" or calling you in the morning to say "you can have sex today" or

These are not the same and you aren't doing anyone any favors by comparing your religion to a cult. There is a VERY large difference between choosing with your partner to not yiff on a Saturday before church and someone not allowing you to yiff at all.

@Pickles group

To my fellow left wing people: stop saying "being a trump supporter isn't a personality trait". Have you seen trumpies? It is a personality trait. Let them be pathetic and obvious about it so we know not to interact with them from the get-go <3