forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

drinking water isn't going to make me be able to focus or understand something that I haven't understood with five videos and a teacher in front of me but sure.

@berlioz

Nazi Germany was uber capitalist. I used to buy the lie that Hitler's propaganda was left wing. It's perfectly right wing.

@Pickles group

When I say "conservative christian energy makes me uncomfortable", the correct response is not "well not all christians are that conservative." First of all, you're one of them so be quiet, and second of all, we aren't talking about christians that aren't conservative. I am fully aware that not all christians are conservative, I'm a leftist. You know they exist, I know they exist, why are you bringing that up

@croccin-champagne

her state literally put out regulations for

heads up for the minors

orgies. like deadass have decided to put up pandemic regulations.

what are they, you ask?

wear a mask, avoid kissing, and wash your hands regularly. let that sit

@HighPockets group

Yeah. They already told the masses they could yiff if they didn’t touch hands.

I know this is a legit guideline but this sounds like part of a "fellas is it gay?" joke-

@Pickles group

Psych and English are tomorrow, I'm not worried about english because it's old test questions and we can use our study guides, but in psych the vast majority of it relies on us having taken physio which I did not, and I don't understand it, let alone have it memorized. So that's fun

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I know this is a legit guideline but this sounds like part of a "fellas is it gay?" joke-

fellas is it gay to yiff the homies if you don't touch their hands?

@Pickles group

fellas is it gay to yiff the homies if you don't touch their hands?

im not gay, we didn't touch hands so it doesn't count

@Pickles group

Got told by my dentist that if I don't stop nervously biting my cheek and go back to the orthodontist to get my teeth fixed so my mouth closes right and not around my cheek, I might get cancer. Funky.
I hated my old dentist because she and everyone who worked there were super weird, I hate my new one because they say stuff like this and make me paranoid
Also covid grandma is doing well from what my dad said, so that's good